Tom Petty to Kick Off A Summer North American Tour
With the help of friends and guests, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers are ready to hit the road, plan to kick off a summer North American tour June 9 in Charlotte, N.C. The first eight shows of the trek will be opened by former Phish guitarist Trey Anastasio before then followed by six double-bills with Pearl Jam through July 2-3 in Denver.
As of the second leg, held in July and August, it will among others feature The Allman Brothers Band and Derek Trucks Band. Click on the singer's official site for a complete tour dates.
In the accompanying feature, two new songs of Tom Petty, namely "Saving Grace" and "Big Weekend", will premiere as part of the NBA playoffs telecasts, beginning Saturday April 22 on ABC and ESPN. The tracks will be found on Petty's upcoming solo album, "Highway Companion," set to hit the store this summer.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen