Tom Petty to Kick Off A Summer North American Tour
With the help of friends and guests, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers are ready to hit the road, plan to kick off a summer North American tour June 9 in Charlotte, N.C. The first eight shows of the trek will be opened by former Phish guitarist Trey Anastasio before then followed by six double-bills with Pearl Jam through July 2-3 in Denver.
As of the second leg, held in July and August, it will among others feature The Allman Brothers Band and Derek Trucks Band. Click on the singer's official site for a complete tour dates.
In the accompanying feature, two new songs of Tom Petty, namely "Saving Grace" and "Big Weekend", will premiere as part of the NBA playoffs telecasts, beginning Saturday April 22 on ABC and ESPN. The tracks will be found on Petty's upcoming solo album, "Highway Companion," set to hit the store this summer.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date