A Fan Filed A Lawsuit Against Snoop Dogg & Pals
Famous rapper Snoop Dogg is facing a $22 million lawsuit filed by a fan of his who claimed he was assaulted, humiliated and robbed after being called onto stage during a concert. In his lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Richard Monroe II alleged that he was beaten soundly by security guards after being invited to come up on stage during Snoop's performance of his legendary cut "Gin and Juice" last year.
Detailing on the incident Monroe said that when he attempted to place his arms around Snoop in a friendly manner, he was grabbed by bodyguards who punched him and stomped on his prone form for approximately 35 seconds. Moreover, he also insisted that the rappers themselves, naming the likes of The Game, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger and Soopafly, joined in on the beating. Monroe's lawyers say their client was robbed of his wallet, rings and cell phone as well.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'