A Fan Filed A Lawsuit Against Snoop Dogg & Pals
Famous rapper Snoop Dogg is facing a $22 million lawsuit filed by a fan of his who claimed he was assaulted, humiliated and robbed after being called onto stage during a concert. In his lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Richard Monroe II alleged that he was beaten soundly by security guards after being invited to come up on stage during Snoop's performance of his legendary cut "Gin and Juice" last year.
Detailing on the incident Monroe said that when he attempted to place his arms around Snoop in a friendly manner, he was grabbed by bodyguards who punched him and stomped on his prone form for approximately 35 seconds. Moreover, he also insisted that the rappers themselves, naming the likes of The Game, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger and Soopafly, joined in on the beating. Monroe's lawyers say their client was robbed of his wallet, rings and cell phone as well.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'