A Fan Filed A Lawsuit Against Snoop Dogg & Pals
Famous rapper Snoop Dogg is facing a $22 million lawsuit filed by a fan of his who claimed he was assaulted, humiliated and robbed after being called onto stage during a concert. In his lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Richard Monroe II alleged that he was beaten soundly by security guards after being invited to come up on stage during Snoop's performance of his legendary cut "Gin and Juice" last year.
Detailing on the incident Monroe said that when he attempted to place his arms around Snoop in a friendly manner, he was grabbed by bodyguards who punched him and stomped on his prone form for approximately 35 seconds. Moreover, he also insisted that the rappers themselves, naming the likes of The Game, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger and Soopafly, joined in on the beating. Monroe's lawyers say their client was robbed of his wallet, rings and cell phone as well.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos