A Fan Filed A Lawsuit Against Snoop Dogg & Pals
Famous rapper Snoop Dogg is facing a $22 million lawsuit filed by a fan of his who claimed he was assaulted, humiliated and robbed after being called onto stage during a concert. In his lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Richard Monroe II alleged that he was beaten soundly by security guards after being invited to come up on stage during Snoop's performance of his legendary cut "Gin and Juice" last year.
Detailing on the incident Monroe said that when he attempted to place his arms around Snoop in a friendly manner, he was grabbed by bodyguards who punched him and stomped on his prone form for approximately 35 seconds. Moreover, he also insisted that the rappers themselves, naming the likes of The Game, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger and Soopafly, joined in on the beating. Monroe's lawyers say their client was robbed of his wallet, rings and cell phone as well.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?