A Fan Filed A Lawsuit Against Snoop Dogg & Pals
Famous rapper Snoop Dogg is facing a $22 million lawsuit filed by a fan of his who claimed he was assaulted, humiliated and robbed after being called onto stage during a concert. In his lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Richard Monroe II alleged that he was beaten soundly by security guards after being invited to come up on stage during Snoop's performance of his legendary cut "Gin and Juice" last year.
Detailing on the incident Monroe said that when he attempted to place his arms around Snoop in a friendly manner, he was grabbed by bodyguards who punched him and stomped on his prone form for approximately 35 seconds. Moreover, he also insisted that the rappers themselves, naming the likes of The Game, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger and Soopafly, joined in on the beating. Monroe's lawyers say their client was robbed of his wallet, rings and cell phone as well.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?