Dave Grohl & Wife Welcomed Their First Child
It maybe is a good month for parents to have their baby born. Is it? Anyway, there are two "significant" births within this week. The first is of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, while the other one is of Brooke Shields and husband Chris Henchy.
Now adding the number of baby's birth in US, Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl and his wife, Jordyn Blum, welcomed their first child on Saturday, April 15. The baby, named Violet Maye, was born in Los Angeles, weighs 6 lbs., 15 oz., and measures 21 inches.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics