Dave Grohl & Wife Welcomed Their First Child
It maybe is a good month for parents to have their baby born. Is it? Anyway, there are two "significant" births within this week. The first is of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, while the other one is of Brooke Shields and husband Chris Henchy.
Now adding the number of baby's birth in US, Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl and his wife, Jordyn Blum, welcomed their first child on Saturday, April 15. The baby, named Violet Maye, was born in Los Angeles, weighs 6 lbs., 15 oz., and measures 21 inches.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture