Dave Grohl & Wife Welcomed Their First Child
It maybe is a good month for parents to have their baby born. Is it? Anyway, there are two "significant" births within this week. The first is of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, while the other one is of Brooke Shields and husband Chris Henchy.
Now adding the number of baby's birth in US, Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl and his wife, Jordyn Blum, welcomed their first child on Saturday, April 15. The baby, named Violet Maye, was born in Los Angeles, weighs 6 lbs., 15 oz., and measures 21 inches.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans