Dave Grohl & Wife Welcomed Their First Child
It maybe is a good month for parents to have their baby born. Is it? Anyway, there are two "significant" births within this week. The first is of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, while the other one is of Brooke Shields and husband Chris Henchy.
Now adding the number of baby's birth in US, Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl and his wife, Jordyn Blum, welcomed their first child on Saturday, April 15. The baby, named Violet Maye, was born in Los Angeles, weighs 6 lbs., 15 oz., and measures 21 inches.
More Dave Grohl News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5