Dave Grohl & Wife Welcomed Their First Child
It maybe is a good month for parents to have their baby born. Is it? Anyway, there are two "significant" births within this week. The first is of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, while the other one is of Brooke Shields and husband Chris Henchy.
Now adding the number of baby's birth in US, Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl and his wife, Jordyn Blum, welcomed their first child on Saturday, April 15. The baby, named Violet Maye, was born in Los Angeles, weighs 6 lbs., 15 oz., and measures 21 inches.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?