Judge Ordered Pete Doherty to Rehab
British rocker Pete Doherty has on Thursday April 20th, 2006 been ordered to attend an 18-month drug rehabilitation program and placed on two years' probation. The star, moreover, also is banned from driving for six months because of drug possession.
As for everybody to know, Pete had pleaded guilty last month to seven charges of possessing drugs including heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana, all of which was found by police when he was stopped once in December and once in January.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?