Judge Ordered Pete Doherty to Rehab
British rocker Pete Doherty has on Thursday April 20th, 2006 been ordered to attend an 18-month drug rehabilitation program and placed on two years' probation. The star, moreover, also is banned from driving for six months because of drug possession.
As for everybody to know, Pete had pleaded guilty last month to seven charges of possessing drugs including heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana, all of which was found by police when he was stopped once in December and once in January.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope