Judge Ordered Pete Doherty to Rehab
British rocker Pete Doherty has on Thursday April 20th, 2006 been ordered to attend an 18-month drug rehabilitation program and placed on two years' probation. The star, moreover, also is banned from driving for six months because of drug possession.
As for everybody to know, Pete had pleaded guilty last month to seven charges of possessing drugs including heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana, all of which was found by police when he was stopped once in December and once in January.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner