Judge Ordered Pete Doherty to Rehab
British rocker Pete Doherty has on Thursday April 20th, 2006 been ordered to attend an 18-month drug rehabilitation program and placed on two years' probation. The star, moreover, also is banned from driving for six months because of drug possession.
As for everybody to know, Pete had pleaded guilty last month to seven charges of possessing drugs including heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana, all of which was found by police when he was stopped once in December and once in January.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie