Judge Ordered Pete Doherty to Rehab
British rocker Pete Doherty has on Thursday April 20th, 2006 been ordered to attend an 18-month drug rehabilitation program and placed on two years' probation. The star, moreover, also is banned from driving for six months because of drug possession.
As for everybody to know, Pete had pleaded guilty last month to seven charges of possessing drugs including heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana, all of which was found by police when he was stopped once in December and once in January.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama