WWE & Lionsgate Reach Deal Over "The Condemned"
"The Condemned" will soon come up on cinema as World Wrestling Entertainment and Lionsgate have reached a deal over its production. And so, the studio is about to start shooting the flick May 15 in Australia.
Of drama genre, "The Condemned" will star Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones, with Scott Wiper in hand directing. Per Variety, Austin is set to play a man on death row in a corrupt Central American prison. He's "purchased" by a wealthy TV producer, who pits him and nine other condemned men in a battle to the death.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'