WWE & Lionsgate Reach Deal Over "The Condemned"
"The Condemned" will soon come up on cinema as World Wrestling Entertainment and Lionsgate have reached a deal over its production. And so, the studio is about to start shooting the flick May 15 in Australia.
Of drama genre, "The Condemned" will star Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones, with Scott Wiper in hand directing. Per Variety, Austin is set to play a man on death row in a corrupt Central American prison. He's "purchased" by a wealthy TV producer, who pits him and nine other condemned men in a battle to the death.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12