WWE & Lionsgate Reach Deal Over "The Condemned"
"The Condemned" will soon come up on cinema as World Wrestling Entertainment and Lionsgate have reached a deal over its production. And so, the studio is about to start shooting the flick May 15 in Australia.
Of drama genre, "The Condemned" will star Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones, with Scott Wiper in hand directing. Per Variety, Austin is set to play a man on death row in a corrupt Central American prison. He's "purchased" by a wealthy TV producer, who pits him and nine other condemned men in a battle to the death.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?