WWE & Lionsgate Reach Deal Over "The Condemned"
"The Condemned" will soon come up on cinema as World Wrestling Entertainment and Lionsgate have reached a deal over its production. And so, the studio is about to start shooting the flick May 15 in Australia.
Of drama genre, "The Condemned" will star Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones, with Scott Wiper in hand directing. Per Variety, Austin is set to play a man on death row in a corrupt Central American prison. He's "purchased" by a wealthy TV producer, who pits him and nine other condemned men in a battle to the death.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny