Houston Has Checked Into Drug Rehab Clinic, Again
It is sad to say that veteran pop singer Whitney Houston has gone into rehab again. This is the second time that the star checks into a rehab to kick her crack cocaine addiction.
Whitney's sister-in-law Tina Brown revealed husband Bobby Brown had no idea she was having treatment when he returned home from tour in Georgia.
"At first he thought she was just off on another drug binge," Tina said. "It took a few days to find out from Whitney's family that they had talked her into rehab. All Bobby told me is that she is in treatment, in a secluded place. She can still be the singer the world adored. I pray to God she'll get herself clean for good."
More Whitney Houston News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera