Houston Has Checked Into Drug Rehab Clinic, Again
It is sad to say that veteran pop singer Whitney Houston has gone into rehab again. This is the second time that the star checks into a rehab to kick her crack cocaine addiction.
Whitney's sister-in-law Tina Brown revealed husband Bobby Brown had no idea she was having treatment when he returned home from tour in Georgia.
"At first he thought she was just off on another drug binge," Tina said. "It took a few days to find out from Whitney's family that they had talked her into rehab. All Bobby told me is that she is in treatment, in a secluded place. She can still be the singer the world adored. I pray to God she'll get herself clean for good."
More Whitney Houston News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet