Houston Has Checked Into Drug Rehab Clinic, Again
It is sad to say that veteran pop singer Whitney Houston has gone into rehab again. This is the second time that the star checks into a rehab to kick her crack cocaine addiction.
Whitney's sister-in-law Tina Brown revealed husband Bobby Brown had no idea she was having treatment when he returned home from tour in Georgia.
"At first he thought she was just off on another drug binge," Tina said. "It took a few days to find out from Whitney's family that they had talked her into rehab. All Bobby told me is that she is in treatment, in a secluded place. She can still be the singer the world adored. I pray to God she'll get herself clean for good."
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series