Britain's The Sun Apologizes to Teri Hatcher
Britain's best-selling newspaper The Sun apologized Wednesday to Teri Hatcher over a story that claimed she had sex with men in a van outside her home. The tabloid acknowledged the article, which it published last August, as "totally incorrect" and apologized to Hatcher "for the embarrassment caused."
Hatcher's legal firm, Schillings, mentioned the newspaper had agreed to pay undisclosed damages and the actress' legal cost. In related news, it is also reported that celebrity magazine Heat also had agreed to apologize for printing the same allegations in August.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri