Britain's The Sun Apologizes to Teri Hatcher
Britain's best-selling newspaper The Sun apologized Wednesday to Teri Hatcher over a story that claimed she had sex with men in a van outside her home. The tabloid acknowledged the article, which it published last August, as "totally incorrect" and apologized to Hatcher "for the embarrassment caused."
Hatcher's legal firm, Schillings, mentioned the newspaper had agreed to pay undisclosed damages and the actress' legal cost. In related news, it is also reported that celebrity magazine Heat also had agreed to apologize for printing the same allegations in August.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!