Britain's The Sun Apologizes to Teri Hatcher
Britain's best-selling newspaper The Sun apologized Wednesday to Teri Hatcher over a story that claimed she had sex with men in a van outside her home. The tabloid acknowledged the article, which it published last August, as "totally incorrect" and apologized to Hatcher "for the embarrassment caused."
Hatcher's legal firm, Schillings, mentioned the newspaper had agreed to pay undisclosed damages and the actress' legal cost. In related news, it is also reported that celebrity magazine Heat also had agreed to apologize for printing the same allegations in August.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family