A Lawsuit Filed Against Jacko Has Been Thrown Out
A lawsuit brought by Joseph Bartucci Jr., who claimed he was molested by pop superstar Michael Jackson more than 20 years ago, has been thrown out. U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon dismissed the suit filed by Joseph, in which he claimed to be lured into Jackson's limousine during the 1984 world's fair in New Orleans and held for nine days, during which he was both sexually and physically assaulted.
"We're pleased with the results," Jackson spokesman Brian Oxman said Monday. "It's time to get on to new and better things." On the other hand, Bartucci's lawyer, Louis Koerner said "I'm basically shocked". What a quite different response.
The judge's order, dated Thursday and posted Monday on the court Web site, didn't mention reasons for the dismissal.
More Michael Jackson News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat