A Lawsuit Filed Against Jacko Has Been Thrown Out
A lawsuit brought by Joseph Bartucci Jr., who claimed he was molested by pop superstar Michael Jackson more than 20 years ago, has been thrown out. U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon dismissed the suit filed by Joseph, in which he claimed to be lured into Jackson's limousine during the 1984 world's fair in New Orleans and held for nine days, during which he was both sexually and physically assaulted.
"We're pleased with the results," Jackson spokesman Brian Oxman said Monday. "It's time to get on to new and better things." On the other hand, Bartucci's lawyer, Louis Koerner said "I'm basically shocked". What a quite different response.
The judge's order, dated Thursday and posted Monday on the court Web site, didn't mention reasons for the dismissal.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen