A Lawsuit Filed Against Jacko Has Been Thrown Out
A lawsuit brought by Joseph Bartucci Jr., who claimed he was molested by pop superstar Michael Jackson more than 20 years ago, has been thrown out. U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon dismissed the suit filed by Joseph, in which he claimed to be lured into Jackson's limousine during the 1984 world's fair in New Orleans and held for nine days, during which he was both sexually and physically assaulted.
"We're pleased with the results," Jackson spokesman Brian Oxman said Monday. "It's time to get on to new and better things." On the other hand, Bartucci's lawyer, Louis Koerner said "I'm basically shocked". What a quite different response.
The judge's order, dated Thursday and posted Monday on the court Web site, didn't mention reasons for the dismissal.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift