A Lawsuit Filed Against Jacko Has Been Thrown Out
A lawsuit brought by Joseph Bartucci Jr., who claimed he was molested by pop superstar Michael Jackson more than 20 years ago, has been thrown out. U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon dismissed the suit filed by Joseph, in which he claimed to be lured into Jackson's limousine during the 1984 world's fair in New Orleans and held for nine days, during which he was both sexually and physically assaulted.
"We're pleased with the results," Jackson spokesman Brian Oxman said Monday. "It's time to get on to new and better things." On the other hand, Bartucci's lawyer, Louis Koerner said "I'm basically shocked". What a quite different response.
The judge's order, dated Thursday and posted Monday on the court Web site, didn't mention reasons for the dismissal.
More Michael Jackson News
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake