A Lawsuit Filed Against Jacko Has Been Thrown Out
A lawsuit brought by Joseph Bartucci Jr., who claimed he was molested by pop superstar Michael Jackson more than 20 years ago, has been thrown out. U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon dismissed the suit filed by Joseph, in which he claimed to be lured into Jackson's limousine during the 1984 world's fair in New Orleans and held for nine days, during which he was both sexually and physically assaulted.
"We're pleased with the results," Jackson spokesman Brian Oxman said Monday. "It's time to get on to new and better things." On the other hand, Bartucci's lawyer, Louis Koerner said "I'm basically shocked". What a quite different response.
The judge's order, dated Thursday and posted Monday on the court Web site, didn't mention reasons for the dismissal.
More Michael Jackson News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper