"Impeach the President" Says Neil Young
Veteran rocker Neil Young is expressing truly what he's feeling inside in his upcoming album. The singer apparently has recorded an anti-war protest album on which he lashes out at George W Bush in a song titled "Impeach the President."
The 10-track set, called "Living with War," was recorded earlier in April and features a 100-strong choir, the Canadian-born musician announced on his Web site. As of the title track it includes lyrics such as: "On the flat-screen we kill and we're killed again. And when the night falls, I pray for peace."
Young has not confirmed details of the other tracks, but rumors are abuzz that he makes a more direct attack on President Bush in "Impeach the President."
More Neil Young News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure