"Impeach the President" Says Neil Young
Veteran rocker Neil Young is expressing truly what he's feeling inside in his upcoming album. The singer apparently has recorded an anti-war protest album on which he lashes out at George W Bush in a song titled "Impeach the President."
The 10-track set, called "Living with War," was recorded earlier in April and features a 100-strong choir, the Canadian-born musician announced on his Web site. As of the title track it includes lyrics such as: "On the flat-screen we kill and we're killed again. And when the night falls, I pray for peace."
Young has not confirmed details of the other tracks, but rumors are abuzz that he makes a more direct attack on President Bush in "Impeach the President."
More Neil Young News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'