"Impeach the President" Says Neil Young
Veteran rocker Neil Young is expressing truly what he's feeling inside in his upcoming album. The singer apparently has recorded an anti-war protest album on which he lashes out at George W Bush in a song titled "Impeach the President."
The 10-track set, called "Living with War," was recorded earlier in April and features a 100-strong choir, the Canadian-born musician announced on his Web site. As of the title track it includes lyrics such as: "On the flat-screen we kill and we're killed again. And when the night falls, I pray for peace."
Young has not confirmed details of the other tracks, but rumors are abuzz that he makes a more direct attack on President Bush in "Impeach the President."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes