"Impeach the President" Says Neil Young
Veteran rocker Neil Young is expressing truly what he's feeling inside in his upcoming album. The singer apparently has recorded an anti-war protest album on which he lashes out at George W Bush in a song titled "Impeach the President."
The 10-track set, called "Living with War," was recorded earlier in April and features a 100-strong choir, the Canadian-born musician announced on his Web site. As of the title track it includes lyrics such as: "On the flat-screen we kill and we're killed again. And when the night falls, I pray for peace."
Young has not confirmed details of the other tracks, but rumors are abuzz that he makes a more direct attack on President Bush in "Impeach the President."
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO