"Impeach the President" Says Neil Young
Veteran rocker Neil Young is expressing truly what he's feeling inside in his upcoming album. The singer apparently has recorded an anti-war protest album on which he lashes out at George W Bush in a song titled "Impeach the President."
The 10-track set, called "Living with War," was recorded earlier in April and features a 100-strong choir, the Canadian-born musician announced on his Web site. As of the title track it includes lyrics such as: "On the flat-screen we kill and we're killed again. And when the night falls, I pray for peace."
Young has not confirmed details of the other tracks, but rumors are abuzz that he makes a more direct attack on President Bush in "Impeach the President."
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton