Jennifer Salt Signed Deal to Adapt Siebert's Angus
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Jennifer Salt, a staff writer for the FX series Nip/Tuck, has inked a deal to adapt Charles Siebert's novel "Angus."
Moreover, it is also reported that Dan Halsted and Dana Ford have both agreed to produce the flick through Ford's Core Pictures.
As of the story, "Angus" will examine a year in the life of a young married couple seen through the eyes of their newly adopted young dog.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says