Jennifer Salt Signed Deal to Adapt Siebert's Angus
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Jennifer Salt, a staff writer for the FX series Nip/Tuck, has inked a deal to adapt Charles Siebert's novel "Angus."
Moreover, it is also reported that Dan Halsted and Dana Ford have both agreed to produce the flick through Ford's Core Pictures.
As of the story, "Angus" will examine a year in the life of a young married couple seen through the eyes of their newly adopted young dog.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods