Jennifer Salt Signed Deal to Adapt Siebert's Angus
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Jennifer Salt, a staff writer for the FX series Nip/Tuck, has inked a deal to adapt Charles Siebert's novel "Angus."
Moreover, it is also reported that Dan Halsted and Dana Ford have both agreed to produce the flick through Ford's Core Pictures.
As of the story, "Angus" will examine a year in the life of a young married couple seen through the eyes of their newly adopted young dog.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked