Jennifer Salt Signed Deal to Adapt Siebert's Angus
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Jennifer Salt, a staff writer for the FX series Nip/Tuck, has inked a deal to adapt Charles Siebert's novel "Angus."
Moreover, it is also reported that Dan Halsted and Dana Ford have both agreed to produce the flick through Ford's Core Pictures.
As of the story, "Angus" will examine a year in the life of a young married couple seen through the eyes of their newly adopted young dog.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'