Jennifer Salt Signed Deal to Adapt Siebert's Angus
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Jennifer Salt, a staff writer for the FX series Nip/Tuck, has inked a deal to adapt Charles Siebert's novel "Angus."
Moreover, it is also reported that Dan Halsted and Dana Ford have both agreed to produce the flick through Ford's Core Pictures.
As of the story, "Angus" will examine a year in the life of a young married couple seen through the eyes of their newly adopted young dog.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri