Those Make the List of Britain's Favorite Lyric
In a poll conducted by music channel VH1, Irish rock band U2 has its 1992 song "One" credited as Britain's Favorite Lyric thanks to its line "One life, with each other, sisters, brothers". Elsewhere, chosen as the 2nd Britain's Favorite Lyric is The Smiths' "How Soon is Now" of which line reading "So you go and you stand on your own, and you leave on your own, and you go home, and you cry, and you want to die".
Debut at No. 3 on the poll is Nirvana's "I feel stupid and contagious, here we are now, entertain us" from its "Smells Like Teen Spirit". Take the 4th place is Bob Marley's "Redemption Song", while Coldplay's "Yellow" secures the 5th place. Rounding out the Top 10 on the poll is Robbie Williams' uplifting "Angels" and Radiohead's sour "Creep."
To your notice, there are more than 13,000 people participated in the poll, choosing from a list of 100 lyrics selected by music industry figures.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?