Those Make the List of Britain's Favorite Lyric
In a poll conducted by music channel VH1, Irish rock band U2 has its 1992 song "One" credited as Britain's Favorite Lyric thanks to its line "One life, with each other, sisters, brothers". Elsewhere, chosen as the 2nd Britain's Favorite Lyric is The Smiths' "How Soon is Now" of which line reading "So you go and you stand on your own, and you leave on your own, and you go home, and you cry, and you want to die".
Debut at No. 3 on the poll is Nirvana's "I feel stupid and contagious, here we are now, entertain us" from its "Smells Like Teen Spirit". Take the 4th place is Bob Marley's "Redemption Song", while Coldplay's "Yellow" secures the 5th place. Rounding out the Top 10 on the poll is Robbie Williams' uplifting "Angels" and Radiohead's sour "Creep."
To your notice, there are more than 13,000 people participated in the poll, choosing from a list of 100 lyrics selected by music industry figures.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment