Finally, The Beatles Getting Online
Finally, after years The Beatles at last go digital too. Apple Corps. has confirmed plans to digitally remaster the music act's entire catalog while furthermore to make it available for download via online stores.
Neil Aspinall, a former road manager for the Beatles and managing director of Apple Corps, said in written witness testimony that the company is in the process of remastering the Beatles' entire music catalog to make it available for download.
An Apple Corps spokesperson confirmed the statements, saying, "There are plans to do it." Though there is no firm date set for the rollout because Apple Corps is working on a lot of projects, including a new Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas. Besides, the company has not yet signed any deals with specific online-music services, so the source added.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular