Finally, The Beatles Getting Online
Finally, after years The Beatles at last go digital too. Apple Corps. has confirmed plans to digitally remaster the music act's entire catalog while furthermore to make it available for download via online stores.
Neil Aspinall, a former road manager for the Beatles and managing director of Apple Corps, said in written witness testimony that the company is in the process of remastering the Beatles' entire music catalog to make it available for download.
An Apple Corps spokesperson confirmed the statements, saying, "There are plans to do it." Though there is no firm date set for the rollout because Apple Corps is working on a lot of projects, including a new Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas. Besides, the company has not yet signed any deals with specific online-music services, so the source added.
More The Beatles News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie