Finally, The Beatles Getting Online
Finally, after years The Beatles at last go digital too. Apple Corps. has confirmed plans to digitally remaster the music act's entire catalog while furthermore to make it available for download via online stores.
Neil Aspinall, a former road manager for the Beatles and managing director of Apple Corps, said in written witness testimony that the company is in the process of remastering the Beatles' entire music catalog to make it available for download.
An Apple Corps spokesperson confirmed the statements, saying, "There are plans to do it." Though there is no firm date set for the rollout because Apple Corps is working on a lot of projects, including a new Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas. Besides, the company has not yet signed any deals with specific online-music services, so the source added.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal