Finally, The Beatles Getting Online
Finally, after years The Beatles at last go digital too. Apple Corps. has confirmed plans to digitally remaster the music act's entire catalog while furthermore to make it available for download via online stores.
Neil Aspinall, a former road manager for the Beatles and managing director of Apple Corps, said in written witness testimony that the company is in the process of remastering the Beatles' entire music catalog to make it available for download.
An Apple Corps spokesperson confirmed the statements, saying, "There are plans to do it." Though there is no firm date set for the rollout because Apple Corps is working on a lot of projects, including a new Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas. Besides, the company has not yet signed any deals with specific online-music services, so the source added.
More The Beatles News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media