Finally, The Beatles Getting Online
Finally, after years The Beatles at last go digital too. Apple Corps. has confirmed plans to digitally remaster the music act's entire catalog while furthermore to make it available for download via online stores.
Neil Aspinall, a former road manager for the Beatles and managing director of Apple Corps, said in written witness testimony that the company is in the process of remastering the Beatles' entire music catalog to make it available for download.
An Apple Corps spokesperson confirmed the statements, saying, "There are plans to do it." Though there is no firm date set for the rollout because Apple Corps is working on a lot of projects, including a new Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas. Besides, the company has not yet signed any deals with specific online-music services, so the source added.
More The Beatles News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?