Slater and Rowlands Join Hopkins' "Slipstream"
When it comes to "Slipstream", Christian Slater and Gena Rowlands have both become so interested in it. Even more as the project is of Anthony Hopkins'. Thus the twosome has signed on to star in the upcoming drama flick.
As of the story, "Slipstream" follows aging screenwriter Felix Bonhoeffer (Slater) who has lived his life in two states of existence: the world of reality and the world inside his head. Hired to rewrite a murder mystery set in a desert diner, and unaware that his brain is on the verge of implosion, Felix is politely baffled when the characters from his movie start showing up in his life and vice versa.
With Hopkins wrote the screenplay, composed the music and plans to direct, the film, loosely based on his own wild thoughts about God, is scheduled to begin filming in Los Angeles this June.
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash