Slater and Rowlands Join Hopkins' "Slipstream"
When it comes to "Slipstream", Christian Slater and Gena Rowlands have both become so interested in it. Even more as the project is of Anthony Hopkins'. Thus the twosome has signed on to star in the upcoming drama flick.
As of the story, "Slipstream" follows aging screenwriter Felix Bonhoeffer (Slater) who has lived his life in two states of existence: the world of reality and the world inside his head. Hired to rewrite a murder mystery set in a desert diner, and unaware that his brain is on the verge of implosion, Felix is politely baffled when the characters from his movie start showing up in his life and vice versa.
With Hopkins wrote the screenplay, composed the music and plans to direct, the film, loosely based on his own wild thoughts about God, is scheduled to begin filming in Los Angeles this June.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!