Proof of D12 Was Shot to Death
Proof, an Eminem protege and member of the Detroit rap group D12, was shot to death early Tuesday morning April 11th, 2006 in Detroit. The rapper, according to a spokeswoman for the Detroit police, was shot in the head at the CCC club on Eight Mile Road strip mall on Detroit's northern edge soon as a fight occurred at around 5 PM.
The star was rushed to Holy Cross Hospital in a private vehicle, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Moreover, police said that a 35-year-old man was also shot in the head and was listed in critical condition at St. John's Hospital. While investigation is underway, no suspects have been named.
In the meantime, "Memorial service arrangements are still being made, and his friends and family would appreciate privacy during this difficult time," said Dennis Dennehy, the publicist for D12 at Interscope Records.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers