Proof of D12 Was Shot to Death
Proof, an Eminem protege and member of the Detroit rap group D12, was shot to death early Tuesday morning April 11th, 2006 in Detroit. The rapper, according to a spokeswoman for the Detroit police, was shot in the head at the CCC club on Eight Mile Road strip mall on Detroit's northern edge soon as a fight occurred at around 5 PM.
The star was rushed to Holy Cross Hospital in a private vehicle, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Moreover, police said that a 35-year-old man was also shot in the head and was listed in critical condition at St. John's Hospital. While investigation is underway, no suspects have been named.
In the meantime, "Memorial service arrangements are still being made, and his friends and family would appreciate privacy during this difficult time," said Dennis Dennehy, the publicist for D12 at Interscope Records.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce