Proof of D12 Was Shot to Death
Proof, an Eminem protege and member of the Detroit rap group D12, was shot to death early Tuesday morning April 11th, 2006 in Detroit. The rapper, according to a spokeswoman for the Detroit police, was shot in the head at the CCC club on Eight Mile Road strip mall on Detroit's northern edge soon as a fight occurred at around 5 PM.
The star was rushed to Holy Cross Hospital in a private vehicle, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Moreover, police said that a 35-year-old man was also shot in the head and was listed in critical condition at St. John's Hospital. While investigation is underway, no suspects have been named.
In the meantime, "Memorial service arrangements are still being made, and his friends and family would appreciate privacy during this difficult time," said Dennis Dennehy, the publicist for D12 at Interscope Records.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell