Proof of D12 Was Shot to Death
Proof, an Eminem protege and member of the Detroit rap group D12, was shot to death early Tuesday morning April 11th, 2006 in Detroit. The rapper, according to a spokeswoman for the Detroit police, was shot in the head at the CCC club on Eight Mile Road strip mall on Detroit's northern edge soon as a fight occurred at around 5 PM.
The star was rushed to Holy Cross Hospital in a private vehicle, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Moreover, police said that a 35-year-old man was also shot in the head and was listed in critical condition at St. John's Hospital. While investigation is underway, no suspects have been named.
In the meantime, "Memorial service arrangements are still being made, and his friends and family would appreciate privacy during this difficult time," said Dennis Dennehy, the publicist for D12 at Interscope Records.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'