Minogue to Headline the Glastonbury Music Fest?
Festival organizer Michael Eavis revealed that he has asked pop singer Kylie Minogue to perform at the Glastonbury music festival which is slated to be held in 2007.
"Kylie is coming back hopefully. Her people are quite confident, she wants to do it," Eavis told reporters Tuesday at the London premiere of "Glastonbury," a movie documenting the festival's 35-year history.
"Her shows are so theatrical they are almost like a circus in a way, which really fits in with Glastonbury," he added. Will Minogue fill in the slot after previously canceled her performance when she was diagnosed with breast cancer? We'll soon find it out.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction