Minogue to Headline the Glastonbury Music Fest?
Festival organizer Michael Eavis revealed that he has asked pop singer Kylie Minogue to perform at the Glastonbury music festival which is slated to be held in 2007.
"Kylie is coming back hopefully. Her people are quite confident, she wants to do it," Eavis told reporters Tuesday at the London premiere of "Glastonbury," a movie documenting the festival's 35-year history.
"Her shows are so theatrical they are almost like a circus in a way, which really fits in with Glastonbury," he added. Will Minogue fill in the slot after previously canceled her performance when she was diagnosed with breast cancer? We'll soon find it out.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'