Minogue to Headline the Glastonbury Music Fest?
Festival organizer Michael Eavis revealed that he has asked pop singer Kylie Minogue to perform at the Glastonbury music festival which is slated to be held in 2007.
"Kylie is coming back hopefully. Her people are quite confident, she wants to do it," Eavis told reporters Tuesday at the London premiere of "Glastonbury," a movie documenting the festival's 35-year history.
"Her shows are so theatrical they are almost like a circus in a way, which really fits in with Glastonbury," he added. Will Minogue fill in the slot after previously canceled her performance when she was diagnosed with breast cancer? We'll soon find it out.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?