Minogue to Headline the Glastonbury Music Fest?
Festival organizer Michael Eavis revealed that he has asked pop singer Kylie Minogue to perform at the Glastonbury music festival which is slated to be held in 2007.
"Kylie is coming back hopefully. Her people are quite confident, she wants to do it," Eavis told reporters Tuesday at the London premiere of "Glastonbury," a movie documenting the festival's 35-year history.
"Her shows are so theatrical they are almost like a circus in a way, which really fits in with Glastonbury," he added. Will Minogue fill in the slot after previously canceled her performance when she was diagnosed with breast cancer? We'll soon find it out.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna