Holly Marie Combs & Husband Expecting 2nd Child
Holly Marie Combs and her husband David W. Donoho are heading their happy days. The couple is expecting their second child together.
"She's only a few months. She's not showing, so it won't affect production." So said a spokesperson for the US WB network.
To your notice, Combs and Donoho has had a son, Finley Arthur Donoho, born 26 April 2004.
More Holly Marie Combs News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show