10 Top-Grossing Films at U.S. Theaters
Who's on top of US box office? Believe it or not it's still "Ice Age: The Meltdown". Taking in another $33.8 million in ticket sales, the flick satisfyingly remains the top movie for a second-straight weekend while also is becoming the first movie released this year to cross the $100 million mark at the box office.
Debut at 2nd place is sports comedy "The Benchwarmers" which takes in $19.7 million and "Take the Lead" is at 3rd with $12.1 million. No. 4 is "Inside Man," which scores $9.1 million in ticket sales, followed after by "Lucky Number Slevin" at No. 5 with $7 million. Secures the 6th place is "Failure to Launch" which takes in $4.1 million.
Meanwhile, the 7th position is secured by drama comedy "ATL" with $3.7 million, ahead of "V for Vendetta" at No. 8 with $3.4 million. No. 9 is "Phat Girlz" with only $3.1 million, while "Thank You for Smoking" is 10th with $2.3 million.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'