Whoopi Goldberg to Guest-Star on "Law & Order"
Academy Award-winning American comedian and film actress Whoopi Goldberg has been se to guest-star on the NBC drama "Law & Order: Criminal Intent". The star will portray Chesley Watkins, a foster mother gone bad.
Moreover, it is said that the character, which is shaped up as a criminal nemesis to Detective Mike Logan played by Chris Noth, will be introduced in an episode of "CI" slated to air in May.
Speaking on her involvement in the project, Fred Berner, the drama's executive producer said, "Whoopi never gets to be the bad guy. In the world of 'Criminal Intent' she'll be the baddest".
Joining Goldberg in the episode is S. Epatha Merkerson who will reprise her character on the mothership series as Lt. Van Buren.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'