Whoopi Goldberg to Guest-Star on "Law & Order"
Academy Award-winning American comedian and film actress Whoopi Goldberg has been se to guest-star on the NBC drama "Law & Order: Criminal Intent". The star will portray Chesley Watkins, a foster mother gone bad.
Moreover, it is said that the character, which is shaped up as a criminal nemesis to Detective Mike Logan played by Chris Noth, will be introduced in an episode of "CI" slated to air in May.
Speaking on her involvement in the project, Fred Berner, the drama's executive producer said, "Whoopi never gets to be the bad guy. In the world of 'Criminal Intent' she'll be the baddest".
Joining Goldberg in the episode is S. Epatha Merkerson who will reprise her character on the mothership series as Lt. Van Buren.
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby