Whoopi Goldberg to Guest-Star on "Law & Order"
Academy Award-winning American comedian and film actress Whoopi Goldberg has been se to guest-star on the NBC drama "Law & Order: Criminal Intent". The star will portray Chesley Watkins, a foster mother gone bad.
Moreover, it is said that the character, which is shaped up as a criminal nemesis to Detective Mike Logan played by Chris Noth, will be introduced in an episode of "CI" slated to air in May.
Speaking on her involvement in the project, Fred Berner, the drama's executive producer said, "Whoopi never gets to be the bad guy. In the world of 'Criminal Intent' she'll be the baddest".
Joining Goldberg in the episode is S. Epatha Merkerson who will reprise her character on the mothership series as Lt. Van Buren.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards