Whoopi Goldberg to Guest-Star on "Law & Order"
Academy Award-winning American comedian and film actress Whoopi Goldberg has been se to guest-star on the NBC drama "Law & Order: Criminal Intent". The star will portray Chesley Watkins, a foster mother gone bad.
Moreover, it is said that the character, which is shaped up as a criminal nemesis to Detective Mike Logan played by Chris Noth, will be introduced in an episode of "CI" slated to air in May.
Speaking on her involvement in the project, Fred Berner, the drama's executive producer said, "Whoopi never gets to be the bad guy. In the world of 'Criminal Intent' she'll be the baddest".
Joining Goldberg in the episode is S. Epatha Merkerson who will reprise her character on the mothership series as Lt. Van Buren.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers