Pearl Jam's Itinerary
Has yet completed the first leg of their North American tour, which will take place June 3rd later this year, Pearl Jam has set additional tour schedule. The music act has planned to return to the road June 23 in Pittsburgh with fourteen dates are set for the second leg through a July 22 show at the Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Wash.
The latter gig reportedly will be "an evening with" Pearl Jam and thus won't feature an opening act. However, fans will be treated with performance from Sonic Youth who is slated to support on all but the first two second leg shows, which will boast a performance by former Guided By Voices frontman Robert Pollard.
Pearl Jam, moreover, also will team up with Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers for a June 26-27 stand in St. Paul, Minn., and a July 2-3 engagement in Denver. To your notice, the tour is held in support of the band's forthcoming self-titled album, which hits store shelves May 2. Fans who preorder the album through Apple's iTunes Music Store will receive exclusive video footage of the band in the studio plus a bonus audio track of "Why Go".
In related news, the band has also confirmed an April 15 return to "Saturday Night Live" and an April 20 club gig at London's Astoria. Get Pearl Jam's tour dates on their official site.
More Pearl Jam News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media