Pearl Jam's Itinerary
Has yet completed the first leg of their North American tour, which will take place June 3rd later this year, Pearl Jam has set additional tour schedule. The music act has planned to return to the road June 23 in Pittsburgh with fourteen dates are set for the second leg through a July 22 show at the Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Wash.
The latter gig reportedly will be "an evening with" Pearl Jam and thus won't feature an opening act. However, fans will be treated with performance from Sonic Youth who is slated to support on all but the first two second leg shows, which will boast a performance by former Guided By Voices frontman Robert Pollard.
Pearl Jam, moreover, also will team up with Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers for a June 26-27 stand in St. Paul, Minn., and a July 2-3 engagement in Denver. To your notice, the tour is held in support of the band's forthcoming self-titled album, which hits store shelves May 2. Fans who preorder the album through Apple's iTunes Music Store will receive exclusive video footage of the band in the studio plus a bonus audio track of "Why Go".
In related news, the band has also confirmed an April 15 return to "Saturday Night Live" and an April 20 club gig at London's Astoria. Get Pearl Jam's tour dates on their official site.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'