Guess Who's Back in Divorce Court? It's Eminem
Eminem and Kim Mathers to divorce. Again. Less than three months after remarrying his ex-wife Kim, the rapper has on Wednesday April 5th, 2006 filed divorce.
The divorce petition, filed on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, was the second after Eminem first filed for divorce in August 2000 after two years marriage. In the meantime there was no reason given for the breakup.
As for everybody to know, Eminem and Kim, high school sweethearts, originally wed in 1999 and divorced two years later, waging an ugly custody battle over their daughter, Hailie Jade. Following the difficult moment, the couple then patched the things up in late 2004, and remarried on Jan. 14, 2006.
More Eminem News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame