Guess Who's Back in Divorce Court? It's Eminem
Eminem and Kim Mathers to divorce. Again. Less than three months after remarrying his ex-wife Kim, the rapper has on Wednesday April 5th, 2006 filed divorce.
The divorce petition, filed on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, was the second after Eminem first filed for divorce in August 2000 after two years marriage. In the meantime there was no reason given for the breakup.
As for everybody to know, Eminem and Kim, high school sweethearts, originally wed in 1999 and divorced two years later, waging an ugly custody battle over their daughter, Hailie Jade. Following the difficult moment, the couple then patched the things up in late 2004, and remarried on Jan. 14, 2006.
More Eminem News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'