Guess Who's Back in Divorce Court? It's Eminem
Eminem and Kim Mathers to divorce. Again. Less than three months after remarrying his ex-wife Kim, the rapper has on Wednesday April 5th, 2006 filed divorce.
The divorce petition, filed on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, was the second after Eminem first filed for divorce in August 2000 after two years marriage. In the meantime there was no reason given for the breakup.
As for everybody to know, Eminem and Kim, high school sweethearts, originally wed in 1999 and divorced two years later, waging an ugly custody battle over their daughter, Hailie Jade. Following the difficult moment, the couple then patched the things up in late 2004, and remarried on Jan. 14, 2006.
More Eminem News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order