Guess Who's Back in Divorce Court? It's Eminem
Eminem and Kim Mathers to divorce. Again. Less than three months after remarrying his ex-wife Kim, the rapper has on Wednesday April 5th, 2006 filed divorce.
The divorce petition, filed on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, was the second after Eminem first filed for divorce in August 2000 after two years marriage. In the meantime there was no reason given for the breakup.
As for everybody to know, Eminem and Kim, high school sweethearts, originally wed in 1999 and divorced two years later, waging an ugly custody battle over their daughter, Hailie Jade. Following the difficult moment, the couple then patched the things up in late 2004, and remarried on Jan. 14, 2006.
More Eminem News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story