Guess Who's Back in Divorce Court? It's Eminem
Eminem and Kim Mathers to divorce. Again. Less than three months after remarrying his ex-wife Kim, the rapper has on Wednesday April 5th, 2006 filed divorce.
The divorce petition, filed on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, was the second after Eminem first filed for divorce in August 2000 after two years marriage. In the meantime there was no reason given for the breakup.
As for everybody to know, Eminem and Kim, high school sweethearts, originally wed in 1999 and divorced two years later, waging an ugly custody battle over their daughter, Hailie Jade. Following the difficult moment, the couple then patched the things up in late 2004, and remarried on Jan. 14, 2006.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her