The 2006 ALMA Awards Winners
The likes of director Robert Rodriguez, comedian George Lopez and singer Shakira, are all among the many artists deserve to receive special recognition at this year ALMA Awards. Also known as American Latino Media Arts Awards, the award event honors artistic achievement by Hispanics in music, television and film. Also in line to receive award at the same event is singer Marc Anthony and actor Andy Garcia. Awards will be presented in 15 categories at a ceremony held May 7 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Hollywood actress Eva Longoria will host the program, which is scheduled to air June 5 on ABC. To know the winners in complete just click on http://www.almaawards.com/.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked