The 2006 ALMA Awards Winners
The likes of director Robert Rodriguez, comedian George Lopez and singer Shakira, are all among the many artists deserve to receive special recognition at this year ALMA Awards. Also known as American Latino Media Arts Awards, the award event honors artistic achievement by Hispanics in music, television and film. Also in line to receive award at the same event is singer Marc Anthony and actor Andy Garcia. Awards will be presented in 15 categories at a ceremony held May 7 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Hollywood actress Eva Longoria will host the program, which is scheduled to air June 5 on ABC. To know the winners in complete just click on http://www.almaawards.com/.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo