John Stamos Signed on As A Series Regular on ER
John Stamos will reprise his role as Tony Gates, a flirtatious paramedic who also is a medical student and a Gulf War veteran, on ER it has confirmed. The fine-looking actor has signed on as a series regular in the NBC's medical drama.
As for you to know, Stamos first played the character in two episodes that aired during the November sweep. And now the star is slated to make his debut as a full-time "ER" resident in the opening episode of the long-running medical drama's upcoming 13th season.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights