Hollywood Pals Go Green for Vanity Fair
It is all about green. Such color is just perfect for the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming environmental issue. And match the topic, Hollywood pals George Clooney and Julia Roberts have both gone green.
The twosome and environmentalists Al Gore and Robert F. Kennedy have all involved in the new photo shoot, in which everyone wears green. As of Roberts, she appears like a wood nymph in the garden-themed shot, complete with a leafy crown on her head.
Clooney, on the other hand, wears a smart dark green suit. The first Green Issue of Vanity Fair will hit newsstands on April 11th. Go get the collection right away.
More George Clooney News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars