Hollywood Pals Go Green for Vanity Fair
It is all about green. Such color is just perfect for the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming environmental issue. And match the topic, Hollywood pals George Clooney and Julia Roberts have both gone green.
The twosome and environmentalists Al Gore and Robert F. Kennedy have all involved in the new photo shoot, in which everyone wears green. As of Roberts, she appears like a wood nymph in the garden-themed shot, complete with a leafy crown on her head.
Clooney, on the other hand, wears a smart dark green suit. The first Green Issue of Vanity Fair will hit newsstands on April 11th. Go get the collection right away.
More George Clooney News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!