Hollywood Pals Go Green for Vanity Fair
It is all about green. Such color is just perfect for the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming environmental issue. And match the topic, Hollywood pals George Clooney and Julia Roberts have both gone green.
The twosome and environmentalists Al Gore and Robert F. Kennedy have all involved in the new photo shoot, in which everyone wears green. As of Roberts, she appears like a wood nymph in the garden-themed shot, complete with a leafy crown on her head.
Clooney, on the other hand, wears a smart dark green suit. The first Green Issue of Vanity Fair will hit newsstands on April 11th. Go get the collection right away.
More George Clooney News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce