Hollywood Pals Go Green for Vanity Fair
It is all about green. Such color is just perfect for the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming environmental issue. And match the topic, Hollywood pals George Clooney and Julia Roberts have both gone green.
The twosome and environmentalists Al Gore and Robert F. Kennedy have all involved in the new photo shoot, in which everyone wears green. As of Roberts, she appears like a wood nymph in the garden-themed shot, complete with a leafy crown on her head.
Clooney, on the other hand, wears a smart dark green suit. The first Green Issue of Vanity Fair will hit newsstands on April 11th. Go get the collection right away.
More George Clooney News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia