Hollywood Pals Go Green for Vanity Fair
It is all about green. Such color is just perfect for the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming environmental issue. And match the topic, Hollywood pals George Clooney and Julia Roberts have both gone green.
The twosome and environmentalists Al Gore and Robert F. Kennedy have all involved in the new photo shoot, in which everyone wears green. As of Roberts, she appears like a wood nymph in the garden-themed shot, complete with a leafy crown on her head.
Clooney, on the other hand, wears a smart dark green suit. The first Green Issue of Vanity Fair will hit newsstands on April 11th. Go get the collection right away.
More George Clooney News
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star