The Husband Heading for Big Screen
Random House Films president Peter Gethers and Focus Features president James Schamus announced Monday that the two studio have picked Dean Koontz's new novel "The Husband" to be developed into a feature as part of their new filmmaking joint venture.
The book, published in hardcover by Bantam Books, an imprint of Random House Inc. on May 30 in the U.S. and Canada, centers on an ordinary working man whose love for his wife is put to the test over the course of 60 hours after his normal workday is interrupted by a phone call from a stranger.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?