The Husband Heading for Big Screen
Random House Films president Peter Gethers and Focus Features president James Schamus announced Monday that the two studio have picked Dean Koontz's new novel "The Husband" to be developed into a feature as part of their new filmmaking joint venture.
The book, published in hardcover by Bantam Books, an imprint of Random House Inc. on May 30 in the U.S. and Canada, centers on an ordinary working man whose love for his wife is put to the test over the course of 60 hours after his normal workday is interrupted by a phone call from a stranger.
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap