The Husband Heading for Big Screen
Random House Films president Peter Gethers and Focus Features president James Schamus announced Monday that the two studio have picked Dean Koontz's new novel "The Husband" to be developed into a feature as part of their new filmmaking joint venture.
The book, published in hardcover by Bantam Books, an imprint of Random House Inc. on May 30 in the U.S. and Canada, centers on an ordinary working man whose love for his wife is put to the test over the course of 60 hours after his normal workday is interrupted by a phone call from a stranger.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns