The 2006 Juno Awards Winners
This year Juno, Canada's music awards, held Sunday April 2nd, 2006 has been dominated by Vancouver crooner Michael Buble. The singer takes four trophies all at once, which among others are for Best Singer, Album, Artist and Pop Album Of The Year for "It's Time".
Other big winners at the prestigious event include Alberta rock band Nickelback, which is nominated for six Junos but only manages to grab two mainly for Best Group and Best Rock Album for "All The Right Reasons." Picks the Juno Fan Choice Award is one of Canada's biggest bands Simple Plan, and the International Album Of The Year prize goes to Black Eyed Peas' for "Monkey Business" and Coldplay for "X&Y".
Bring home the Instrumental Album Of The Year award is Daniel Lanois thanks to his set titled "Belladonna". In the meantime, Vancouver-based singer/songwriter Daniel Powter successfully wins the New Artist Of The Year Award, while chosen as New Group Of The Year is Bedouin Soundclash. Wanna see the winners in complete? Click on http://www.junoawards.ca/06_2006_nominees.php#uphere.
More Michael Buble News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival