The 2006 Juno Awards Winners
This year Juno, Canada's music awards, held Sunday April 2nd, 2006 has been dominated by Vancouver crooner Michael Buble. The singer takes four trophies all at once, which among others are for Best Singer, Album, Artist and Pop Album Of The Year for "It's Time".
Other big winners at the prestigious event include Alberta rock band Nickelback, which is nominated for six Junos but only manages to grab two mainly for Best Group and Best Rock Album for "All The Right Reasons." Picks the Juno Fan Choice Award is one of Canada's biggest bands Simple Plan, and the International Album Of The Year prize goes to Black Eyed Peas' for "Monkey Business" and Coldplay for "X&Y".
Bring home the Instrumental Album Of The Year award is Daniel Lanois thanks to his set titled "Belladonna". In the meantime, Vancouver-based singer/songwriter Daniel Powter successfully wins the New Artist Of The Year Award, while chosen as New Group Of The Year is Bedouin Soundclash. Wanna see the winners in complete? Click on http://www.junoawards.ca/06_2006_nominees.php#uphere.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off