The 2006 Juno Awards Winners
This year Juno, Canada's music awards, held Sunday April 2nd, 2006 has been dominated by Vancouver crooner Michael Buble. The singer takes four trophies all at once, which among others are for Best Singer, Album, Artist and Pop Album Of The Year for "It's Time".
Other big winners at the prestigious event include Alberta rock band Nickelback, which is nominated for six Junos but only manages to grab two mainly for Best Group and Best Rock Album for "All The Right Reasons." Picks the Juno Fan Choice Award is one of Canada's biggest bands Simple Plan, and the International Album Of The Year prize goes to Black Eyed Peas' for "Monkey Business" and Coldplay for "X&Y".
Bring home the Instrumental Album Of The Year award is Daniel Lanois thanks to his set titled "Belladonna". In the meantime, Vancouver-based singer/songwriter Daniel Powter successfully wins the New Artist Of The Year Award, while chosen as New Group Of The Year is Bedouin Soundclash. Wanna see the winners in complete? Click on http://www.junoawards.ca/06_2006_nominees.php#uphere.
More Michael Buble News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'