The 2006 Juno Awards Winners
This year Juno, Canada's music awards, held Sunday April 2nd, 2006 has been dominated by Vancouver crooner Michael Buble. The singer takes four trophies all at once, which among others are for Best Singer, Album, Artist and Pop Album Of The Year for "It's Time".
Other big winners at the prestigious event include Alberta rock band Nickelback, which is nominated for six Junos but only manages to grab two mainly for Best Group and Best Rock Album for "All The Right Reasons." Picks the Juno Fan Choice Award is one of Canada's biggest bands Simple Plan, and the International Album Of The Year prize goes to Black Eyed Peas' for "Monkey Business" and Coldplay for "X&Y".
Bring home the Instrumental Album Of The Year award is Daniel Lanois thanks to his set titled "Belladonna". In the meantime, Vancouver-based singer/songwriter Daniel Powter successfully wins the New Artist Of The Year Award, while chosen as New Group Of The Year is Bedouin Soundclash. Wanna see the winners in complete? Click on http://www.junoawards.ca/06_2006_nominees.php#uphere.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard