A Rundown of North America's Box Office
Amid the many new wide release movies in recent days, there's a change in North American box office which unfortunately ends the reign of "Inside Man" in the chart. The drama thriller flick's top position is seized by the animated sequel "Ice Age: The Meltdown", which scores about $114 million worth in tickets sales, such amount enough to remove the previous flick to No. 2. with another $15.7 million in ticket sales.
The next is "ATL" with $12.5 million, ahead of "Failure to Launch" at No. 4 with $6.6 million and "V For Vendetta" at No. 5 with $6.4 million. Horror, thriller "Stay Alive" ($4.575 million) is 6th, followed by comedy romance "She's the Man" at No. 7 which scores $4.571 million. Comedy horror "Slither" is next with $3.7 million. Meanwhile, "The Shaggy Dog" is at No. 9, while "Basic Instinct 2" is at No. 10 alongside "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector", both of which score an amount of $3 million.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video