A Rundown of North America's Box Office
Amid the many new wide release movies in recent days, there's a change in North American box office which unfortunately ends the reign of "Inside Man" in the chart. The drama thriller flick's top position is seized by the animated sequel "Ice Age: The Meltdown", which scores about $114 million worth in tickets sales, such amount enough to remove the previous flick to No. 2. with another $15.7 million in ticket sales.
The next is "ATL" with $12.5 million, ahead of "Failure to Launch" at No. 4 with $6.6 million and "V For Vendetta" at No. 5 with $6.4 million. Horror, thriller "Stay Alive" ($4.575 million) is 6th, followed by comedy romance "She's the Man" at No. 7 which scores $4.571 million. Comedy horror "Slither" is next with $3.7 million. Meanwhile, "The Shaggy Dog" is at No. 9, while "Basic Instinct 2" is at No. 10 alongside "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector", both of which score an amount of $3 million.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly