A Rundown of North America's Box Office
Amid the many new wide release movies in recent days, there's a change in North American box office which unfortunately ends the reign of "Inside Man" in the chart. The drama thriller flick's top position is seized by the animated sequel "Ice Age: The Meltdown", which scores about $114 million worth in tickets sales, such amount enough to remove the previous flick to No. 2. with another $15.7 million in ticket sales.
The next is "ATL" with $12.5 million, ahead of "Failure to Launch" at No. 4 with $6.6 million and "V For Vendetta" at No. 5 with $6.4 million. Horror, thriller "Stay Alive" ($4.575 million) is 6th, followed by comedy romance "She's the Man" at No. 7 which scores $4.571 million. Comedy horror "Slither" is next with $3.7 million. Meanwhile, "The Shaggy Dog" is at No. 9, while "Basic Instinct 2" is at No. 10 alongside "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector", both of which score an amount of $3 million.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic