A Rundown of North America's Box Office
Amid the many new wide release movies in recent days, there's a change in North American box office which unfortunately ends the reign of "Inside Man" in the chart. The drama thriller flick's top position is seized by the animated sequel "Ice Age: The Meltdown", which scores about $114 million worth in tickets sales, such amount enough to remove the previous flick to No. 2. with another $15.7 million in ticket sales.
The next is "ATL" with $12.5 million, ahead of "Failure to Launch" at No. 4 with $6.6 million and "V For Vendetta" at No. 5 with $6.4 million. Horror, thriller "Stay Alive" ($4.575 million) is 6th, followed by comedy romance "She's the Man" at No. 7 which scores $4.571 million. Comedy horror "Slither" is next with $3.7 million. Meanwhile, "The Shaggy Dog" is at No. 9, while "Basic Instinct 2" is at No. 10 alongside "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector", both of which score an amount of $3 million.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2