Superman Returns to be Shown on Imax Screens
Warner Bros. Pictures has on Thursday March 30th, 2006 announced that "Superman Returns" will hit worldwide theater on June 30th. In the meantime, the action adventure flick also is going to be shown on Imax screens, with 20 minutes of the movie converted into 3-D.
Imax viewers reportedly will be prompted by an on-screen cue to put on and take off 3-D glasses for the sequences. "The magic of Imax 3-D will envelop audiences in the story, enabling them to feel the emotion, drama and suspense in a completely new and unique way," said director Bryan Singer.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie