Superman Returns to be Shown on Imax Screens
Warner Bros. Pictures has on Thursday March 30th, 2006 announced that "Superman Returns" will hit worldwide theater on June 30th. In the meantime, the action adventure flick also is going to be shown on Imax screens, with 20 minutes of the movie converted into 3-D.
Imax viewers reportedly will be prompted by an on-screen cue to put on and take off 3-D glasses for the sequences. "The magic of Imax 3-D will envelop audiences in the story, enabling them to feel the emotion, drama and suspense in a completely new and unique way," said director Bryan Singer.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'