Superman Returns to be Shown on Imax Screens
Warner Bros. Pictures has on Thursday March 30th, 2006 announced that "Superman Returns" will hit worldwide theater on June 30th. In the meantime, the action adventure flick also is going to be shown on Imax screens, with 20 minutes of the movie converted into 3-D.
Imax viewers reportedly will be prompted by an on-screen cue to put on and take off 3-D glasses for the sequences. "The magic of Imax 3-D will envelop audiences in the story, enabling them to feel the emotion, drama and suspense in a completely new and unique way," said director Bryan Singer.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show