Superman Returns to be Shown on Imax Screens
Warner Bros. Pictures has on Thursday March 30th, 2006 announced that "Superman Returns" will hit worldwide theater on June 30th. In the meantime, the action adventure flick also is going to be shown on Imax screens, with 20 minutes of the movie converted into 3-D.
Imax viewers reportedly will be prompted by an on-screen cue to put on and take off 3-D glasses for the sequences. "The magic of Imax 3-D will envelop audiences in the story, enabling them to feel the emotion, drama and suspense in a completely new and unique way," said director Bryan Singer.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West