Warner Bros. Gives Williams & Moore License to Wed
Fellow movie stars Robin Williams and Mandy Moore have both been granted "License to Wed" by Warner Bros. Pictures. While the twosome has agreed to star in, John Krasinski is still in early talks to join them.
"License to Wed" is a drama comedy romance flick revolves around a young couple whose wedding plans are interrupted when the pushy minister (Williams) of the bride's family church orders the pair to complete a two-week prenup course. They must pass the class if they want to marry in his church. The groom fails the course and loses the girl but fights to win her back.
Shooting reportedly will be begun in Los Angeles and Mexico in May later this year. Directing the flick is Ken Kwapis, with Mike Medavoy, Arnie Messer, Nick Osborne, and Robert Simonds in hand producing.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says