Warner Bros. Gives Williams & Moore License to Wed
Fellow movie stars Robin Williams and Mandy Moore have both been granted "License to Wed" by Warner Bros. Pictures. While the twosome has agreed to star in, John Krasinski is still in early talks to join them.
"License to Wed" is a drama comedy romance flick revolves around a young couple whose wedding plans are interrupted when the pushy minister (Williams) of the bride's family church orders the pair to complete a two-week prenup course. They must pass the class if they want to marry in his church. The groom fails the course and loses the girl but fights to win her back.
Shooting reportedly will be begun in Los Angeles and Mexico in May later this year. Directing the flick is Ken Kwapis, with Mike Medavoy, Arnie Messer, Nick Osborne, and Robert Simonds in hand producing.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video