Warner Bros. Gives Williams & Moore License to Wed
Fellow movie stars Robin Williams and Mandy Moore have both been granted "License to Wed" by Warner Bros. Pictures. While the twosome has agreed to star in, John Krasinski is still in early talks to join them.
"License to Wed" is a drama comedy romance flick revolves around a young couple whose wedding plans are interrupted when the pushy minister (Williams) of the bride's family church orders the pair to complete a two-week prenup course. They must pass the class if they want to marry in his church. The groom fails the course and loses the girl but fights to win her back.
Shooting reportedly will be begun in Los Angeles and Mexico in May later this year. Directing the flick is Ken Kwapis, with Mike Medavoy, Arnie Messer, Nick Osborne, and Robert Simonds in hand producing.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?