Warner Bros. Gives Williams & Moore License to Wed
Fellow movie stars Robin Williams and Mandy Moore have both been granted "License to Wed" by Warner Bros. Pictures. While the twosome has agreed to star in, John Krasinski is still in early talks to join them.
"License to Wed" is a drama comedy romance flick revolves around a young couple whose wedding plans are interrupted when the pushy minister (Williams) of the bride's family church orders the pair to complete a two-week prenup course. They must pass the class if they want to marry in his church. The groom fails the course and loses the girl but fights to win her back.
Shooting reportedly will be begun in Los Angeles and Mexico in May later this year. Directing the flick is Ken Kwapis, with Mike Medavoy, Arnie Messer, Nick Osborne, and Robert Simonds in hand producing.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert