Tom Jones Being Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II
"Accepting a knighthood is a great and humbling honor". That's for sure for Tom Jones. The veteran singer has on Wednesday March 29th, 2006 collected a knighthood from British monarch Queen Elizabeth II for services to music. And so, Jones will in the future be known as Sir Tom Jones.
"I know my family - and I hope my friends and fans - will share my gratitude and excitement. I can only thank the fans who have supported me for years for making it possible. It is fantastic. It was lovely to see the Queen again. I love seeing the Queen and I have always been a royalist. She is lovely and she still is lovely. She has got a great smile and her whole face lights up when she smiles." So Jones said expressing his feeling.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2