Tom Jones Being Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II
"Accepting a knighthood is a great and humbling honor". That's for sure for Tom Jones. The veteran singer has on Wednesday March 29th, 2006 collected a knighthood from British monarch Queen Elizabeth II for services to music. And so, Jones will in the future be known as Sir Tom Jones.
"I know my family - and I hope my friends and fans - will share my gratitude and excitement. I can only thank the fans who have supported me for years for making it possible. It is fantastic. It was lovely to see the Queen again. I love seeing the Queen and I have always been a royalist. She is lovely and she still is lovely. She has got a great smile and her whole face lights up when she smiles." So Jones said expressing his feeling.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says