Tom Jones Being Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II
"Accepting a knighthood is a great and humbling honor". That's for sure for Tom Jones. The veteran singer has on Wednesday March 29th, 2006 collected a knighthood from British monarch Queen Elizabeth II for services to music. And so, Jones will in the future be known as Sir Tom Jones.
"I know my family - and I hope my friends and fans - will share my gratitude and excitement. I can only thank the fans who have supported me for years for making it possible. It is fantastic. It was lovely to see the Queen again. I love seeing the Queen and I have always been a royalist. She is lovely and she still is lovely. She has got a great smile and her whole face lights up when she smiles." So Jones said expressing his feeling.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury