Tom Jones Being Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II
"Accepting a knighthood is a great and humbling honor". That's for sure for Tom Jones. The veteran singer has on Wednesday March 29th, 2006 collected a knighthood from British monarch Queen Elizabeth II for services to music. And so, Jones will in the future be known as Sir Tom Jones.
"I know my family - and I hope my friends and fans - will share my gratitude and excitement. I can only thank the fans who have supported me for years for making it possible. It is fantastic. It was lovely to see the Queen again. I love seeing the Queen and I have always been a royalist. She is lovely and she still is lovely. She has got a great smile and her whole face lights up when she smiles." So Jones said expressing his feeling.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress