Reid & Patterson Will Star in Bowling Comedy
Tara Reid and Ross Patterson are teaming up to star in the forthcoming bowling comedy "7-10 Split".
From a screenplay by Patterson, "7-10 Split" revolves around an aspiring actor who becomes the Tiger Woods of the bowling circuit. Together, he and his girlfriend put the fun and edge back into bowling.
Shooting on the flick will begin early next month in Los Angeles with Tommy Reid in hand directing.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order