Starbucks Saved Tom Hanks' Life
Universal Pictures apparently intended to do it quick. Soon as the studio has acquired the rights to "How Starbucks Saved My Life", it directly attached Hollywood actor Tom Hanks to star in and Gus Van Sant to direct. Besides starring in, Hanks also is set to produce alongside Gary Goetzman.
Based on a 102-page proposal by Michael Gates Gill, the book centers on the writer, former J. Walter Thompson executive who found himself down and out when he was downsized out of a job. In his 60s and in a personal tailspin because of an affair that ended his marriage, Gill saw his luck change when he entered a Starbucks and walked out with a job offer from the store's manager, giving his life new purpose.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked