Starbucks Saved Tom Hanks' Life
Universal Pictures apparently intended to do it quick. Soon as the studio has acquired the rights to "How Starbucks Saved My Life", it directly attached Hollywood actor Tom Hanks to star in and Gus Van Sant to direct. Besides starring in, Hanks also is set to produce alongside Gary Goetzman.
Based on a 102-page proposal by Michael Gates Gill, the book centers on the writer, former J. Walter Thompson executive who found himself down and out when he was downsized out of a job. In his 60s and in a personal tailspin because of an affair that ended his marriage, Gill saw his luck change when he entered a Starbucks and walked out with a job offer from the store's manager, giving his life new purpose.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'