Music Trio Destiny's Child Gets Star in Hollywood
When it comes to Destiny's Child, people will surely raise their two thumbs up to show their praise. It is worth in fact for aside from their 2005 split, the music act still scores success.
Approvingly, the trio, which features Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland, has been slated to receive a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame Tuesday March 28, 2006 near the Kodak Theatre at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard.
In related news, on the same day Destiny's Child also will release a concert DVD, dubbed "Live In Atlanta". The set captures their July 2005 concert at Atlanta's Phillips Arena, which featured performances of "Say My Name," "Bootylicious," "Soldier" and other hits.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels