Music Trio Destiny's Child Gets Star in Hollywood
When it comes to Destiny's Child, people will surely raise their two thumbs up to show their praise. It is worth in fact for aside from their 2005 split, the music act still scores success.
Approvingly, the trio, which features Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland, has been slated to receive a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame Tuesday March 28, 2006 near the Kodak Theatre at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard.
In related news, on the same day Destiny's Child also will release a concert DVD, dubbed "Live In Atlanta". The set captures their July 2005 concert at Atlanta's Phillips Arena, which featured performances of "Say My Name," "Bootylicious," "Soldier" and other hits.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does