Music Trio Destiny's Child Gets Star in Hollywood
When it comes to Destiny's Child, people will surely raise their two thumbs up to show their praise. It is worth in fact for aside from their 2005 split, the music act still scores success.
Approvingly, the trio, which features Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland, has been slated to receive a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame Tuesday March 28, 2006 near the Kodak Theatre at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard.
In related news, on the same day Destiny's Child also will release a concert DVD, dubbed "Live In Atlanta". The set captures their July 2005 concert at Atlanta's Phillips Arena, which featured performances of "Say My Name," "Bootylicious," "Soldier" and other hits.
More Destiny's Child News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!