Music Trio Destiny's Child Gets Star in Hollywood
When it comes to Destiny's Child, people will surely raise their two thumbs up to show their praise. It is worth in fact for aside from their 2005 split, the music act still scores success.
Approvingly, the trio, which features Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland, has been slated to receive a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame Tuesday March 28, 2006 near the Kodak Theatre at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard.
In related news, on the same day Destiny's Child also will release a concert DVD, dubbed "Live In Atlanta". The set captures their July 2005 concert at Atlanta's Phillips Arena, which featured performances of "Say My Name," "Bootylicious," "Soldier" and other hits.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign