Music Trio Destiny's Child Gets Star in Hollywood
When it comes to Destiny's Child, people will surely raise their two thumbs up to show their praise. It is worth in fact for aside from their 2005 split, the music act still scores success.
Approvingly, the trio, which features Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland, has been slated to receive a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame Tuesday March 28, 2006 near the Kodak Theatre at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard.
In related news, on the same day Destiny's Child also will release a concert DVD, dubbed "Live In Atlanta". The set captures their July 2005 concert at Atlanta's Phillips Arena, which featured performances of "Say My Name," "Bootylicious," "Soldier" and other hits.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago