Kate Moss & Pete Doherty on Again?
If Pete Doherty gets addicted to drug, Kate Moss is addicted to him. There will always be a strong interrelation between the three of them; drug, Pete, and Moss.
Rumors are abuzz that the supermodel has rekindled her romance with Pete soon as News of the World published photographs of the twosome emerging from her plush Primrose Hill home after several hours of partying the night before.
"She knows he's dangerous but she loves him and always will. She's told her friends they slept together. She's simply addicted to the bloke. They've gone to great lengths to keep it quiet but they've been seeing each other for a month," a source quoted as saying.
Despite the fact that Moss probably is happy with her condition now, some of her friends think that she's 'insane' to rekindle her relationship with the singer who recently pled guilty to charges of drug possession. "If she's back with that drug addict for good she's doomed", a friend said.
More Kate Moss News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival