Kate Moss & Pete Doherty on Again?
If Pete Doherty gets addicted to drug, Kate Moss is addicted to him. There will always be a strong interrelation between the three of them; drug, Pete, and Moss.
Rumors are abuzz that the supermodel has rekindled her romance with Pete soon as News of the World published photographs of the twosome emerging from her plush Primrose Hill home after several hours of partying the night before.
"She knows he's dangerous but she loves him and always will. She's told her friends they slept together. She's simply addicted to the bloke. They've gone to great lengths to keep it quiet but they've been seeing each other for a month," a source quoted as saying.
Despite the fact that Moss probably is happy with her condition now, some of her friends think that she's 'insane' to rekindle her relationship with the singer who recently pled guilty to charges of drug possession. "If she's back with that drug addict for good she's doomed", a friend said.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist