Kate Moss & Pete Doherty on Again?
If Pete Doherty gets addicted to drug, Kate Moss is addicted to him. There will always be a strong interrelation between the three of them; drug, Pete, and Moss.
Rumors are abuzz that the supermodel has rekindled her romance with Pete soon as News of the World published photographs of the twosome emerging from her plush Primrose Hill home after several hours of partying the night before.
"She knows he's dangerous but she loves him and always will. She's told her friends they slept together. She's simply addicted to the bloke. They've gone to great lengths to keep it quiet but they've been seeing each other for a month," a source quoted as saying.
Despite the fact that Moss probably is happy with her condition now, some of her friends think that she's 'insane' to rekindle her relationship with the singer who recently pled guilty to charges of drug possession. "If she's back with that drug addict for good she's doomed", a friend said.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4