Manilow Will Keep Crooning at Hilton Through 2008
Cheer fans because your idol, Barry Manilow, extends his gig at Las Vegas Hilton through 2008, that's according to the announcement released by the hotel Sunday March 26th, 2006.
"The shows at the Hilton are the most exciting shows I've ever done," so said Manilow in a statement. "The stage is huge, but the theater is intimate, so we can have a magnificent production and still connect with the audience."
To your notice, Manilow opened his "Music and Passion" show at the Hilton in February 2005 after his "One Night Live! One Last Time!" tour in 2004 was thought to signal the end of his concert career.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March