Manilow Will Keep Crooning at Hilton Through 2008
Cheer fans because your idol, Barry Manilow, extends his gig at Las Vegas Hilton through 2008, that's according to the announcement released by the hotel Sunday March 26th, 2006.
"The shows at the Hilton are the most exciting shows I've ever done," so said Manilow in a statement. "The stage is huge, but the theater is intimate, so we can have a magnificent production and still connect with the audience."
To your notice, Manilow opened his "Music and Passion" show at the Hilton in February 2005 after his "One Night Live! One Last Time!" tour in 2004 was thought to signal the end of his concert career.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up