Manilow Will Keep Crooning at Hilton Through 2008
Cheer fans because your idol, Barry Manilow, extends his gig at Las Vegas Hilton through 2008, that's according to the announcement released by the hotel Sunday March 26th, 2006.
"The shows at the Hilton are the most exciting shows I've ever done," so said Manilow in a statement. "The stage is huge, but the theater is intimate, so we can have a magnificent production and still connect with the audience."
To your notice, Manilow opened his "Music and Passion" show at the Hilton in February 2005 after his "One Night Live! One Last Time!" tour in 2004 was thought to signal the end of his concert career.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'