Manilow Will Keep Crooning at Hilton Through 2008
Cheer fans because your idol, Barry Manilow, extends his gig at Las Vegas Hilton through 2008, that's according to the announcement released by the hotel Sunday March 26th, 2006.
"The shows at the Hilton are the most exciting shows I've ever done," so said Manilow in a statement. "The stage is huge, but the theater is intimate, so we can have a magnificent production and still connect with the audience."
To your notice, Manilow opened his "Music and Passion" show at the Hilton in February 2005 after his "One Night Live! One Last Time!" tour in 2004 was thought to signal the end of his concert career.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight