Manilow Will Keep Crooning at Hilton Through 2008
Cheer fans because your idol, Barry Manilow, extends his gig at Las Vegas Hilton through 2008, that's according to the announcement released by the hotel Sunday March 26th, 2006.
"The shows at the Hilton are the most exciting shows I've ever done," so said Manilow in a statement. "The stage is huge, but the theater is intimate, so we can have a magnificent production and still connect with the audience."
To your notice, Manilow opened his "Music and Passion" show at the Hilton in February 2005 after his "One Night Live! One Last Time!" tour in 2004 was thought to signal the end of his concert career.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge