10 Top-Grossing Weekend Films
Bank-robbery thriller "Inside Man" is the top-grossing weekend film in the North American box office for the week ended Sunday March 26th, 2006. The movie featuring the high-octane trio of Denzel Washington, Clive Owen and Jodie Foster, takes the No. 1 spot with estimated ticket sales of $29 million.
Meanwhile, last weekend's champ, the futuristic terrorist drama "V for Vendetta," slips to No. 2 with $12.3 million, ahead of Walt Disney Co.'s video game thriller "Stay Alive," which opens at No. 3 with $11.2 million. Securing the No. 4 position is the romantic comedy "Failure to Launch" which falls two places from last week's position.
Finishing the Top 5 is "The Shaggy Dog" with $9.1 million, followed then by "She's The Man" at No.6 with $7.4 million and "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector" at No. 7 with $7 million. Rounding out the Top 10 in succession are "The Hills Have Eyes" at No. 8 with $4.2 million, "Eight Below" at No. 9 with $2.7 million, and "16 Blocks" at No. 10 with $2.2 million.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce