10 Top-Grossing Weekend Films
Bank-robbery thriller "Inside Man" is the top-grossing weekend film in the North American box office for the week ended Sunday March 26th, 2006. The movie featuring the high-octane trio of Denzel Washington, Clive Owen and Jodie Foster, takes the No. 1 spot with estimated ticket sales of $29 million.
Meanwhile, last weekend's champ, the futuristic terrorist drama "V for Vendetta," slips to No. 2 with $12.3 million, ahead of Walt Disney Co.'s video game thriller "Stay Alive," which opens at No. 3 with $11.2 million. Securing the No. 4 position is the romantic comedy "Failure to Launch" which falls two places from last week's position.
Finishing the Top 5 is "The Shaggy Dog" with $9.1 million, followed then by "She's The Man" at No.6 with $7.4 million and "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector" at No. 7 with $7 million. Rounding out the Top 10 in succession are "The Hills Have Eyes" at No. 8 with $4.2 million, "Eight Below" at No. 9 with $2.7 million, and "16 Blocks" at No. 10 with $2.2 million.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns