10 Top-Grossing Weekend Films
Bank-robbery thriller "Inside Man" is the top-grossing weekend film in the North American box office for the week ended Sunday March 26th, 2006. The movie featuring the high-octane trio of Denzel Washington, Clive Owen and Jodie Foster, takes the No. 1 spot with estimated ticket sales of $29 million.
Meanwhile, last weekend's champ, the futuristic terrorist drama "V for Vendetta," slips to No. 2 with $12.3 million, ahead of Walt Disney Co.'s video game thriller "Stay Alive," which opens at No. 3 with $11.2 million. Securing the No. 4 position is the romantic comedy "Failure to Launch" which falls two places from last week's position.
Finishing the Top 5 is "The Shaggy Dog" with $9.1 million, followed then by "She's The Man" at No.6 with $7.4 million and "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector" at No. 7 with $7 million. Rounding out the Top 10 in succession are "The Hills Have Eyes" at No. 8 with $4.2 million, "Eight Below" at No. 9 with $2.7 million, and "16 Blocks" at No. 10 with $2.2 million.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal