West, Sting at This Year's Stockholm Jazz Festival
Rapper-producer-songwriter Kanye West will be one among the performers at this year's Stockholm Jazz Festival.
The 27-year-old star is slated to take the stage July 20 at the outdoor festival, one of the biggest annual music events in Sweden.
In companion with him Sting also is scheduled to appear at the July 18-22 festival as part of his Broken Music Tour.
More Kanye West News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure