West, Sting at This Year's Stockholm Jazz Festival
Rapper-producer-songwriter Kanye West will be one among the performers at this year's Stockholm Jazz Festival.
The 27-year-old star is slated to take the stage July 20 at the outdoor festival, one of the biggest annual music events in Sweden.
In companion with him Sting also is scheduled to appear at the July 18-22 festival as part of his Broken Music Tour.
More Kanye West News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS