West, Sting at This Year's Stockholm Jazz Festival
Rapper-producer-songwriter Kanye West will be one among the performers at this year's Stockholm Jazz Festival.
The 27-year-old star is slated to take the stage July 20 at the outdoor festival, one of the biggest annual music events in Sweden.
In companion with him Sting also is scheduled to appear at the July 18-22 festival as part of his Broken Music Tour.
More Kanye West News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'