West, Sting at This Year's Stockholm Jazz Festival
Rapper-producer-songwriter Kanye West will be one among the performers at this year's Stockholm Jazz Festival.
The 27-year-old star is slated to take the stage July 20 at the outdoor festival, one of the biggest annual music events in Sweden.
In companion with him Sting also is scheduled to appear at the July 18-22 festival as part of his Broken Music Tour.
More Kanye West News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding