Mariah Carey to be the New Face of Intel
"Mariah is asked to do commercials every day but when she heard that Lucy Liu, Seal and John Cleese had all done the Intel adverts, she agreed," a source said.
And so the pop diva will be the new face of Intel, following the footsteps of fellow celebrities to continue the "Entertainment in your Lap" advertisement theme.
Just for everybody to know, the two 30-second hits will have Mariah Carey as the guest star. And Intel is said to make the singer spots available on its Web site and is looking into other Internet integration as well.
More Mariah Carey News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie