Mariah Carey to be the New Face of Intel
"Mariah is asked to do commercials every day but when she heard that Lucy Liu, Seal and John Cleese had all done the Intel adverts, she agreed," a source said.
And so the pop diva will be the new face of Intel, following the footsteps of fellow celebrities to continue the "Entertainment in your Lap" advertisement theme.
Just for everybody to know, the two 30-second hits will have Mariah Carey as the guest star. And Intel is said to make the singer spots available on its Web site and is looking into other Internet integration as well.
More Mariah Carey News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama