Mariah Carey to be the New Face of Intel
"Mariah is asked to do commercials every day but when she heard that Lucy Liu, Seal and John Cleese had all done the Intel adverts, she agreed," a source said.
And so the pop diva will be the new face of Intel, following the footsteps of fellow celebrities to continue the "Entertainment in your Lap" advertisement theme.
Just for everybody to know, the two 30-second hits will have Mariah Carey as the guest star. And Intel is said to make the singer spots available on its Web site and is looking into other Internet integration as well.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch