Mariah Carey to be the New Face of Intel
"Mariah is asked to do commercials every day but when she heard that Lucy Liu, Seal and John Cleese had all done the Intel adverts, she agreed," a source said.
And so the pop diva will be the new face of Intel, following the footsteps of fellow celebrities to continue the "Entertainment in your Lap" advertisement theme.
Just for everybody to know, the two 30-second hits will have Mariah Carey as the guest star. And Intel is said to make the singer spots available on its Web site and is looking into other Internet integration as well.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson