Toby Keith Deals with White Trash & Money
It's about white trash and money. That's the upcoming album Toby Keith will release on April 11 this year deals with. Titled "White Trash With Money," the album which was co-produced by Lari White, is Keith's first album for his own Show Dog Nashville imprint.
The first single from the set, "Get Drunk and Be Somebody" is No. 8 this week on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart. For the album, Keith also involves Argentine string arranger George DelBarrio whose work can be heard on the planned second single, "A Little Too Late," and two other songs.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?