Toby Keith Deals with White Trash & Money
It's about white trash and money. That's the upcoming album Toby Keith will release on April 11 this year deals with. Titled "White Trash With Money," the album which was co-produced by Lari White, is Keith's first album for his own Show Dog Nashville imprint.
The first single from the set, "Get Drunk and Be Somebody" is No. 8 this week on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart. For the album, Keith also involves Argentine string arranger George DelBarrio whose work can be heard on the planned second single, "A Little Too Late," and two other songs.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake