Toby Keith Deals with White Trash & Money
It's about white trash and money. That's the upcoming album Toby Keith will release on April 11 this year deals with. Titled "White Trash With Money," the album which was co-produced by Lari White, is Keith's first album for his own Show Dog Nashville imprint.
The first single from the set, "Get Drunk and Be Somebody" is No. 8 this week on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart. For the album, Keith also involves Argentine string arranger George DelBarrio whose work can be heard on the planned second single, "A Little Too Late," and two other songs.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'