Toby Keith Deals with White Trash & Money
It's about white trash and money. That's the upcoming album Toby Keith will release on April 11 this year deals with. Titled "White Trash With Money," the album which was co-produced by Lari White, is Keith's first album for his own Show Dog Nashville imprint.
The first single from the set, "Get Drunk and Be Somebody" is No. 8 this week on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart. For the album, Keith also involves Argentine string arranger George DelBarrio whose work can be heard on the planned second single, "A Little Too Late," and two other songs.
More Toby Keith News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger