Karen Moncrieff Is Resurrecting the "Dead"
Karen Moncrieff is doing the preparation to resurrect "The Dead Girl". It is a drama mystery flick which actually is the follow up to her "Blue Car".
And in an attempt to bring the project into life, Moncrieff has set the likes of Josh Brolin, Rose Byrne, Toni Collette, James Franco, Marcia Gay Harden, Mary Beth Hurt, Brittany Murphy, Giovanni Ribisi, Mary Steenburgen and Kerry Washington to star in.
As Piper Laurie is still negotiating to join the cast of the film, Henry Winterstern, Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi have all agreed to produce. Shooting reportedly will begin April 17 in Los Angeles.
"The Dead Girl" centers on the dark mystery surrounding a young woman's death, which is gradually revealed when the lives of seemingly uninvolved people intersect. Moncrieff will direct from her own script.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier