Karen Moncrieff Is Resurrecting the "Dead"
Karen Moncrieff is doing the preparation to resurrect "The Dead Girl". It is a drama mystery flick which actually is the follow up to her "Blue Car".
And in an attempt to bring the project into life, Moncrieff has set the likes of Josh Brolin, Rose Byrne, Toni Collette, James Franco, Marcia Gay Harden, Mary Beth Hurt, Brittany Murphy, Giovanni Ribisi, Mary Steenburgen and Kerry Washington to star in.
As Piper Laurie is still negotiating to join the cast of the film, Henry Winterstern, Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi have all agreed to produce. Shooting reportedly will begin April 17 in Los Angeles.
"The Dead Girl" centers on the dark mystery surrounding a young woman's death, which is gradually revealed when the lives of seemingly uninvolved people intersect. Moncrieff will direct from her own script.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns