Karen Moncrieff Is Resurrecting the "Dead"
Karen Moncrieff is doing the preparation to resurrect "The Dead Girl". It is a drama mystery flick which actually is the follow up to her "Blue Car".
And in an attempt to bring the project into life, Moncrieff has set the likes of Josh Brolin, Rose Byrne, Toni Collette, James Franco, Marcia Gay Harden, Mary Beth Hurt, Brittany Murphy, Giovanni Ribisi, Mary Steenburgen and Kerry Washington to star in.
As Piper Laurie is still negotiating to join the cast of the film, Henry Winterstern, Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi have all agreed to produce. Shooting reportedly will begin April 17 in Los Angeles.
"The Dead Girl" centers on the dark mystery surrounding a young woman's death, which is gradually revealed when the lives of seemingly uninvolved people intersect. Moncrieff will direct from her own script.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video