Karen Moncrieff Is Resurrecting the "Dead"
Karen Moncrieff is doing the preparation to resurrect "The Dead Girl". It is a drama mystery flick which actually is the follow up to her "Blue Car".
And in an attempt to bring the project into life, Moncrieff has set the likes of Josh Brolin, Rose Byrne, Toni Collette, James Franco, Marcia Gay Harden, Mary Beth Hurt, Brittany Murphy, Giovanni Ribisi, Mary Steenburgen and Kerry Washington to star in.
As Piper Laurie is still negotiating to join the cast of the film, Henry Winterstern, Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi have all agreed to produce. Shooting reportedly will begin April 17 in Los Angeles.
"The Dead Girl" centers on the dark mystery surrounding a young woman's death, which is gradually revealed when the lives of seemingly uninvolved people intersect. Moncrieff will direct from her own script.
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- 'Teen Mom OG' Star Amber Portwood Denies She's Pregnant With Matt Baier's Child
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes