Karen Moncrieff Is Resurrecting the "Dead"
Karen Moncrieff is doing the preparation to resurrect "The Dead Girl". It is a drama mystery flick which actually is the follow up to her "Blue Car".
And in an attempt to bring the project into life, Moncrieff has set the likes of Josh Brolin, Rose Byrne, Toni Collette, James Franco, Marcia Gay Harden, Mary Beth Hurt, Brittany Murphy, Giovanni Ribisi, Mary Steenburgen and Kerry Washington to star in.
As Piper Laurie is still negotiating to join the cast of the film, Henry Winterstern, Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi have all agreed to produce. Shooting reportedly will begin April 17 in Los Angeles.
"The Dead Girl" centers on the dark mystery surrounding a young woman's death, which is gradually revealed when the lives of seemingly uninvolved people intersect. Moncrieff will direct from her own script.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby