Spears Threw Husband A Birthday Party
Britney Spears proves wrong all the reports saying her marriage to husband Kevin Federline is on rock. At least that was what the couple showed Tuesday March 21st, 2006 when they were spotted together at the restaurant Tao Las Vegas at the Venetian. That day was Federline's 28th birthday and the husband-and-wife seemed to have enjoyed the private party they held there.
Arrived just after 8:30 p.m., Spears and Federline slipped in through the back door and joined their 10 guests in a private dining room. Enjoyed the menu, the companion then headed to Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace soon after Federline finished opening his presents. "They didn't leave each other's side all night," so said an onlooker in the club.
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers