Spears Threw Husband A Birthday Party
Britney Spears proves wrong all the reports saying her marriage to husband Kevin Federline is on rock. At least that was what the couple showed Tuesday March 21st, 2006 when they were spotted together at the restaurant Tao Las Vegas at the Venetian. That day was Federline's 28th birthday and the husband-and-wife seemed to have enjoyed the private party they held there.
Arrived just after 8:30 p.m., Spears and Federline slipped in through the back door and joined their 10 guests in a private dining room. Enjoyed the menu, the companion then headed to Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace soon after Federline finished opening his presents. "They didn't leave each other's side all night," so said an onlooker in the club.
More Britney Spears News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna