Spears Threw Husband A Birthday Party
Britney Spears proves wrong all the reports saying her marriage to husband Kevin Federline is on rock. At least that was what the couple showed Tuesday March 21st, 2006 when they were spotted together at the restaurant Tao Las Vegas at the Venetian. That day was Federline's 28th birthday and the husband-and-wife seemed to have enjoyed the private party they held there.
Arrived just after 8:30 p.m., Spears and Federline slipped in through the back door and joined their 10 guests in a private dining room. Enjoyed the menu, the companion then headed to Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace soon after Federline finished opening his presents. "They didn't leave each other's side all night," so said an onlooker in the club.
More Britney Spears News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!