Spears Threw Husband A Birthday Party
Britney Spears proves wrong all the reports saying her marriage to husband Kevin Federline is on rock. At least that was what the couple showed Tuesday March 21st, 2006 when they were spotted together at the restaurant Tao Las Vegas at the Venetian. That day was Federline's 28th birthday and the husband-and-wife seemed to have enjoyed the private party they held there.
Arrived just after 8:30 p.m., Spears and Federline slipped in through the back door and joined their 10 guests in a private dining room. Enjoyed the menu, the companion then headed to Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace soon after Federline finished opening his presents. "They didn't leave each other's side all night," so said an onlooker in the club.
More Britney Spears News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl