Spears Threw Husband A Birthday Party
Britney Spears proves wrong all the reports saying her marriage to husband Kevin Federline is on rock. At least that was what the couple showed Tuesday March 21st, 2006 when they were spotted together at the restaurant Tao Las Vegas at the Venetian. That day was Federline's 28th birthday and the husband-and-wife seemed to have enjoyed the private party they held there.
Arrived just after 8:30 p.m., Spears and Federline slipped in through the back door and joined their 10 guests in a private dining room. Enjoyed the menu, the companion then headed to Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace soon after Federline finished opening his presents. "They didn't leave each other's side all night," so said an onlooker in the club.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago