Everyone's Hero Is Totally Changed
The 20th Century Fox's family comedy which previously known as "Yankee Irving," is being re-titled, so IDT Entertainment has announced. The film project is now titled "Everyone's Hero" and its release date is pushed back from August 25 to September 15.
The film originally version "Yankee Irving" was directed by Christopher Reeve but following the actor's death, Colin Brady and Dan St. Pierre take over the duty. As of "Everyone's Hero", the story centers on a boy travels across the country on a mission to return Babe Ruth's bat before the deciding game of the 1932 World Series. Along the way, he meets a quirky array of characters that aid him on his comic journey.
Fill in the voice among others are Rob Reiner, Whoopi Goldberg, Brian Dennehy, Raven-Symone, William H. Macy, Mandy Patinkin, Robert Wagner, Richard Kind, New York Yankees manager Joe Torre, Jake T. Austin and the late Dana Reeve who once served as an executive producer too.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?