Hartnett & Jackson Ready to "Resurrect the Champ"
"Resurrecting the Champ" is not an easy job to do. Thus, Josh Hartnett and Samuel L. Jackson have both agreed to team up for the work, accepting the offer to star in the upcoming Rod Lurie's direction.
"Resurrecting the Champ" is a drama movie which story centers on a young reporter (Hartnett) who finds a homeless man who he thinks is a famous former boxer. But the fighter, with whom he has developed a close relationship, proves not to be the former champ.
The film will be produced by the likes of Bob Yari, Mike Medavoy, Arnold Messer, Brad Fischer and Marc Frydman. Filming reportedly will begin June 19 in Calgary.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'