Hartnett & Jackson Ready to "Resurrect the Champ"
"Resurrecting the Champ" is not an easy job to do. Thus, Josh Hartnett and Samuel L. Jackson have both agreed to team up for the work, accepting the offer to star in the upcoming Rod Lurie's direction.
"Resurrecting the Champ" is a drama movie which story centers on a young reporter (Hartnett) who finds a homeless man who he thinks is a famous former boxer. But the fighter, with whom he has developed a close relationship, proves not to be the former champ.
The film will be produced by the likes of Bob Yari, Mike Medavoy, Arnold Messer, Brad Fischer and Marc Frydman. Filming reportedly will begin June 19 in Calgary.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama