Hartnett & Jackson Ready to "Resurrect the Champ"
"Resurrecting the Champ" is not an easy job to do. Thus, Josh Hartnett and Samuel L. Jackson have both agreed to team up for the work, accepting the offer to star in the upcoming Rod Lurie's direction.
"Resurrecting the Champ" is a drama movie which story centers on a young reporter (Hartnett) who finds a homeless man who he thinks is a famous former boxer. But the fighter, with whom he has developed a close relationship, proves not to be the former champ.
The film will be produced by the likes of Bob Yari, Mike Medavoy, Arnold Messer, Brad Fischer and Marc Frydman. Filming reportedly will begin June 19 in Calgary.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It