Hartnett & Jackson Ready to "Resurrect the Champ"
"Resurrecting the Champ" is not an easy job to do. Thus, Josh Hartnett and Samuel L. Jackson have both agreed to team up for the work, accepting the offer to star in the upcoming Rod Lurie's direction.
"Resurrecting the Champ" is a drama movie which story centers on a young reporter (Hartnett) who finds a homeless man who he thinks is a famous former boxer. But the fighter, with whom he has developed a close relationship, proves not to be the former champ.
The film will be produced by the likes of Bob Yari, Mike Medavoy, Arnold Messer, Brad Fischer and Marc Frydman. Filming reportedly will begin June 19 in Calgary.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March