Bowl Painted by Pryor Nets More Than $7,000
The ceramic bowl painted by actor-comedian Richard Pryor, which was put in an online auction, has raised $7,099.
The precious stuff was sold to GoldenPalace.com, an Internet-based casino company known for buying items online for charity and publicity, including a grilled cheese sandwich displaying a purported image of the Virgin Mary and Pope Benedict XVI's old Volkswagen.
Inside the bowl, there is Pryor's self-portrait which was surrounded with the words, "Little Black Man in Big White World." Meanwhile, the side of the bowl has Pryor's signature and drawings of a martini glass, lips and a cigarette. Money raised from the auction will benefit an Ohio animal rights group.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny