Bowl Painted by Pryor Nets More Than $7,000
The ceramic bowl painted by actor-comedian Richard Pryor, which was put in an online auction, has raised $7,099.
The precious stuff was sold to GoldenPalace.com, an Internet-based casino company known for buying items online for charity and publicity, including a grilled cheese sandwich displaying a purported image of the Virgin Mary and Pope Benedict XVI's old Volkswagen.
Inside the bowl, there is Pryor's self-portrait which was surrounded with the words, "Little Black Man in Big White World." Meanwhile, the side of the bowl has Pryor's signature and drawings of a martini glass, lips and a cigarette. Money raised from the auction will benefit an Ohio animal rights group.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked