Bowl Painted by Pryor Nets More Than $7,000
The ceramic bowl painted by actor-comedian Richard Pryor, which was put in an online auction, has raised $7,099.
The precious stuff was sold to GoldenPalace.com, an Internet-based casino company known for buying items online for charity and publicity, including a grilled cheese sandwich displaying a purported image of the Virgin Mary and Pope Benedict XVI's old Volkswagen.
Inside the bowl, there is Pryor's self-portrait which was surrounded with the words, "Little Black Man in Big White World." Meanwhile, the side of the bowl has Pryor's signature and drawings of a martini glass, lips and a cigarette. Money raised from the auction will benefit an Ohio animal rights group.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival