Bowl Painted by Pryor Nets More Than $7,000
The ceramic bowl painted by actor-comedian Richard Pryor, which was put in an online auction, has raised $7,099.
The precious stuff was sold to GoldenPalace.com, an Internet-based casino company known for buying items online for charity and publicity, including a grilled cheese sandwich displaying a purported image of the Virgin Mary and Pope Benedict XVI's old Volkswagen.
Inside the bowl, there is Pryor's self-portrait which was surrounded with the words, "Little Black Man in Big White World." Meanwhile, the side of the bowl has Pryor's signature and drawings of a martini glass, lips and a cigarette. Money raised from the auction will benefit an Ohio animal rights group.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs