Bowl Painted by Pryor Nets More Than $7,000
The ceramic bowl painted by actor-comedian Richard Pryor, which was put in an online auction, has raised $7,099.
The precious stuff was sold to GoldenPalace.com, an Internet-based casino company known for buying items online for charity and publicity, including a grilled cheese sandwich displaying a purported image of the Virgin Mary and Pope Benedict XVI's old Volkswagen.
Inside the bowl, there is Pryor's self-portrait which was surrounded with the words, "Little Black Man in Big White World." Meanwhile, the side of the bowl has Pryor's signature and drawings of a martini glass, lips and a cigarette. Money raised from the auction will benefit an Ohio animal rights group.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory