Brangelina Much-Rumored Wedding Proven Fake
Despite the much-rumored wedding between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the couple wasn't seen in the middle of Italy's stunning Lake Como, where local residents, curious tourists and 200 journalists have been waiting to see them tied the knot. Primed for "official duties", Mayor Simona Saladini and police placed to increase security in the area also were left disappointed.
Saladini said she was told Saturday to remain on standby for possible official functions into the evening and so kept the registry office open for an extra five hours, until 6pm. It was unclear whether Brangelina cancels their wedding date or simply moves to another location. Or maybe the rumors sparked simply just rumors? Time will tell then.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival