Brangelina Much-Rumored Wedding Proven Fake
Despite the much-rumored wedding between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the couple wasn't seen in the middle of Italy's stunning Lake Como, where local residents, curious tourists and 200 journalists have been waiting to see them tied the knot. Primed for "official duties", Mayor Simona Saladini and police placed to increase security in the area also were left disappointed.
Saladini said she was told Saturday to remain on standby for possible official functions into the evening and so kept the registry office open for an extra five hours, until 6pm. It was unclear whether Brangelina cancels their wedding date or simply moves to another location. Or maybe the rumors sparked simply just rumors? Time will tell then.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed