Brangelina Much-Rumored Wedding Proven Fake
Despite the much-rumored wedding between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the couple wasn't seen in the middle of Italy's stunning Lake Como, where local residents, curious tourists and 200 journalists have been waiting to see them tied the knot. Primed for "official duties", Mayor Simona Saladini and police placed to increase security in the area also were left disappointed.
Saladini said she was told Saturday to remain on standby for possible official functions into the evening and so kept the registry office open for an extra five hours, until 6pm. It was unclear whether Brangelina cancels their wedding date or simply moves to another location. Or maybe the rumors sparked simply just rumors? Time will tell then.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'