Rudin & Bonaventura to Produce the "Stoneheart"
As the film rights for screenwriter Charlie Fletcher's contemporary novel "Stoneheart" has been acquired by Paramount Pictures, Scott Rudin and Lorenzo di Bonaventura have both agreed to give hand at producing.
Of drama fantasy genre, the story of "Stoneheart" begins as London statues of famous people come alive to re-enact their history. The flick is scheduled to hit theaters in September in the U.S. and the U.K.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years