Box Office's Top 10 Entries
V apparently is not merely for "Vendetta", but "victory" as well. The political thriller, tentatively titled "V for Vendetta", has seized the box office's throne from its predecessor comedy romance "Failure to Launch", taking in an estimated $26.1 million to become the No. 1 movie in the US.
Last week's top movie, the romantic comedy "Failure to Launch" automatically drops one to 2nd place with $15.8 million. Last week's runner-up, "The Shaggy Dog," also slips one place to No. 3 brings in $13.6 million in ticket sales. Elsewhere, the new release "She's the Man" debuts at No.4 with $11 million in tickets sold.
Rounding out the top five is "The Hills Have Eyes" with $8.1 million, followed then by action thriller "16 Blocks" at No. 6 and "Eight Below" at No. 7. Comedy drama "Madea's Family Reunion", in the meantime, secures the 8th place with $3 million, ahead of "The Pink Panther" at No. 9 with $2.5 million. Finishing the Top 10 is comedy drama "Aquamarine" which takes in $2 million.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors