Box Office's Top 10 Entries
V apparently is not merely for "Vendetta", but "victory" as well. The political thriller, tentatively titled "V for Vendetta", has seized the box office's throne from its predecessor comedy romance "Failure to Launch", taking in an estimated $26.1 million to become the No. 1 movie in the US.
Last week's top movie, the romantic comedy "Failure to Launch" automatically drops one to 2nd place with $15.8 million. Last week's runner-up, "The Shaggy Dog," also slips one place to No. 3 brings in $13.6 million in ticket sales. Elsewhere, the new release "She's the Man" debuts at No.4 with $11 million in tickets sold.
Rounding out the top five is "The Hills Have Eyes" with $8.1 million, followed then by action thriller "16 Blocks" at No. 6 and "Eight Below" at No. 7. Comedy drama "Madea's Family Reunion", in the meantime, secures the 8th place with $3 million, ahead of "The Pink Panther" at No. 9 with $2.5 million. Finishing the Top 10 is comedy drama "Aquamarine" which takes in $2 million.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber