Rap Group Three 6 Mafia Facing Lawsuit
Oscar winning rappers Three 6 Mafia is facing lawsuit filed by a fan who was injured at one of their concerts. Ramone Williams, who was 19 at the time, claims in his lawsuit that he was beaten as the rap group sang "Let's Start a Riot" at an Aug. 26, 2003, concert at a now-defunct Pittsburgh nightclub.
Further Williams alleged that before the song was over, he was thrown to the floor, hit with a chair, stomped on and kicked in the face, all of which leaving him with a fractured jaw. Based on those facts, he is suing Three 6 Mafia's individual members, Jordan Houston, Paul Beauregard, and Cedric Coleman, the group as a whole and the concert venue.
Moreover, Williams also named two other rappers in his lawsuit, which happen to be Robert Cooper and Darnell Carlton, the two were the ones who actually performed "Let's Start a Riot" that night. The suit, which was filed in July last year, states that both Three 6 Mafia and the Rock Jungle Night Club in Pittsburgh neglected to warn patrons or protect them from violence and should not have permitted an underage customer to enter.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'