Rap Group Three 6 Mafia Facing Lawsuit
Oscar winning rappers Three 6 Mafia is facing lawsuit filed by a fan who was injured at one of their concerts. Ramone Williams, who was 19 at the time, claims in his lawsuit that he was beaten as the rap group sang "Let's Start a Riot" at an Aug. 26, 2003, concert at a now-defunct Pittsburgh nightclub.
Further Williams alleged that before the song was over, he was thrown to the floor, hit with a chair, stomped on and kicked in the face, all of which leaving him with a fractured jaw. Based on those facts, he is suing Three 6 Mafia's individual members, Jordan Houston, Paul Beauregard, and Cedric Coleman, the group as a whole and the concert venue.
Moreover, Williams also named two other rappers in his lawsuit, which happen to be Robert Cooper and Darnell Carlton, the two were the ones who actually performed "Let's Start a Riot" that night. The suit, which was filed in July last year, states that both Three 6 Mafia and the Rock Jungle Night Club in Pittsburgh neglected to warn patrons or protect them from violence and should not have permitted an underage customer to enter.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'