Kirk Jones Makes Sure "Everybody's Fine"
Kirk Jones, who is the director of comedy "Nanny McPhee", has made sure "Everybody's Fine", a remake of the 1990 Giuseppe Tornatore-directed road trip picture "Stanno tutti bene."
Agreed to write and direct the upcoming drama family flick, Jones has already begun drafting an American-set version of the Italian film. In the meantime, Gianni Nunnari and Vittorio Cecchi Gori are producing.
"Everybody's Fine" centers on a widower who realizes his wife was his only connection to his kids. He sets off on an impromptu bus ride to reunite with each grown child.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'