Kirk Jones Makes Sure "Everybody's Fine"
Kirk Jones, who is the director of comedy "Nanny McPhee", has made sure "Everybody's Fine", a remake of the 1990 Giuseppe Tornatore-directed road trip picture "Stanno tutti bene."
Agreed to write and direct the upcoming drama family flick, Jones has already begun drafting an American-set version of the Italian film. In the meantime, Gianni Nunnari and Vittorio Cecchi Gori are producing.
"Everybody's Fine" centers on a widower who realizes his wife was his only connection to his kids. He sets off on an impromptu bus ride to reunite with each grown child.
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart