Another Menacing Role for William Hurt
Received an Oscar nomination for his supporting performance as a gangster in "A History of Violence" is an honor. But that has yet satisfied William Hurt's acting desire. The actor still wanting for more.
Hence, Hurt is taking another menacing role in the forthcoming "Mr. Brooks". A psychological thriller, the flick revolves around a serial killer and will have Bruce Evans to direct from a script he wrote with Raynold Gideon.
Also starring Kevin Costner, the movie sees the actor plays Brooks, a tortured man who tries to be disciplined and remain in control. Whereas, Hurt is set to play Costner's alter ego, the evil part of Brooks that loves murder and mayhem.
Shooting reportedly is slated to begin April later this year in Louisiana.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital