Another Menacing Role for William Hurt
Received an Oscar nomination for his supporting performance as a gangster in "A History of Violence" is an honor. But that has yet satisfied William Hurt's acting desire. The actor still wanting for more.
Hence, Hurt is taking another menacing role in the forthcoming "Mr. Brooks". A psychological thriller, the flick revolves around a serial killer and will have Bruce Evans to direct from a script he wrote with Raynold Gideon.
Also starring Kevin Costner, the movie sees the actor plays Brooks, a tortured man who tries to be disciplined and remain in control. Whereas, Hurt is set to play Costner's alter ego, the evil part of Brooks that loves murder and mayhem.
Shooting reportedly is slated to begin April later this year in Louisiana.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert