Another Menacing Role for William Hurt
Received an Oscar nomination for his supporting performance as a gangster in "A History of Violence" is an honor. But that has yet satisfied William Hurt's acting desire. The actor still wanting for more.
Hence, Hurt is taking another menacing role in the forthcoming "Mr. Brooks". A psychological thriller, the flick revolves around a serial killer and will have Bruce Evans to direct from a script he wrote with Raynold Gideon.
Also starring Kevin Costner, the movie sees the actor plays Brooks, a tortured man who tries to be disciplined and remain in control. Whereas, Hurt is set to play Costner's alter ego, the evil part of Brooks that loves murder and mayhem.
Shooting reportedly is slated to begin April later this year in Louisiana.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image