Another Menacing Role for William Hurt
Received an Oscar nomination for his supporting performance as a gangster in "A History of Violence" is an honor. But that has yet satisfied William Hurt's acting desire. The actor still wanting for more.
Hence, Hurt is taking another menacing role in the forthcoming "Mr. Brooks". A psychological thriller, the flick revolves around a serial killer and will have Bruce Evans to direct from a script he wrote with Raynold Gideon.
Also starring Kevin Costner, the movie sees the actor plays Brooks, a tortured man who tries to be disciplined and remain in control. Whereas, Hurt is set to play Costner's alter ego, the evil part of Brooks that loves murder and mayhem.
Shooting reportedly is slated to begin April later this year in Louisiana.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly