Another Menacing Role for William Hurt
Received an Oscar nomination for his supporting performance as a gangster in "A History of Violence" is an honor. But that has yet satisfied William Hurt's acting desire. The actor still wanting for more.
Hence, Hurt is taking another menacing role in the forthcoming "Mr. Brooks". A psychological thriller, the flick revolves around a serial killer and will have Bruce Evans to direct from a script he wrote with Raynold Gideon.
Also starring Kevin Costner, the movie sees the actor plays Brooks, a tortured man who tries to be disciplined and remain in control. Whereas, Hurt is set to play Costner's alter ego, the evil part of Brooks that loves murder and mayhem.
Shooting reportedly is slated to begin April later this year in Louisiana.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3