Two More Actors Join the Cast of "Evan Almighty"
Steve Carell is joined by Lauren Graham and John Goodman for the upcoming "Evan Almighty". The two actors have agreed to star in the drama comedy fantasy which is the sequel to Jim Carrey's 2003 comedy "Bruce Almighty."
"Evan Almighty" focuses its story on Carell, an anchorman who now has a career as a politician. He gets an audience with God who tells him to build an ark in preparation for a forthcoming flood. Morgan Freeman is coming back, reprising his role as God.
Elsewhere, Graham is playing Evan's wife, and Goodman plays a congressman who takes Evan under his wing. Shooting on the flick has just started with Tom Shadyac gives hand at directing from a script written by Steve Oedekerk.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny