Two More Actors Join the Cast of "Evan Almighty"
Steve Carell is joined by Lauren Graham and John Goodman for the upcoming "Evan Almighty". The two actors have agreed to star in the drama comedy fantasy which is the sequel to Jim Carrey's 2003 comedy "Bruce Almighty."
"Evan Almighty" focuses its story on Carell, an anchorman who now has a career as a politician. He gets an audience with God who tells him to build an ark in preparation for a forthcoming flood. Morgan Freeman is coming back, reprising his role as God.
Elsewhere, Graham is playing Evan's wife, and Goodman plays a congressman who takes Evan under his wing. Shooting on the flick has just started with Tom Shadyac gives hand at directing from a script written by Steve Oedekerk.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says