Two More Actors Join the Cast of "Evan Almighty"
Steve Carell is joined by Lauren Graham and John Goodman for the upcoming "Evan Almighty". The two actors have agreed to star in the drama comedy fantasy which is the sequel to Jim Carrey's 2003 comedy "Bruce Almighty."
"Evan Almighty" focuses its story on Carell, an anchorman who now has a career as a politician. He gets an audience with God who tells him to build an ark in preparation for a forthcoming flood. Morgan Freeman is coming back, reprising his role as God.
Elsewhere, Graham is playing Evan's wife, and Goodman plays a congressman who takes Evan under his wing. Shooting on the flick has just started with Tom Shadyac gives hand at directing from a script written by Steve Oedekerk.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch