Two More Actors Join the Cast of "Evan Almighty"
Steve Carell is joined by Lauren Graham and John Goodman for the upcoming "Evan Almighty". The two actors have agreed to star in the drama comedy fantasy which is the sequel to Jim Carrey's 2003 comedy "Bruce Almighty."
"Evan Almighty" focuses its story on Carell, an anchorman who now has a career as a politician. He gets an audience with God who tells him to build an ark in preparation for a forthcoming flood. Morgan Freeman is coming back, reprising his role as God.
Elsewhere, Graham is playing Evan's wife, and Goodman plays a congressman who takes Evan under his wing. Shooting on the flick has just started with Tom Shadyac gives hand at directing from a script written by Steve Oedekerk.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters