Two More Actors Join the Cast of "Evan Almighty"
Steve Carell is joined by Lauren Graham and John Goodman for the upcoming "Evan Almighty". The two actors have agreed to star in the drama comedy fantasy which is the sequel to Jim Carrey's 2003 comedy "Bruce Almighty."
"Evan Almighty" focuses its story on Carell, an anchorman who now has a career as a politician. He gets an audience with God who tells him to build an ark in preparation for a forthcoming flood. Morgan Freeman is coming back, reprising his role as God.
Elsewhere, Graham is playing Evan's wife, and Goodman plays a congressman who takes Evan under his wing. Shooting on the flick has just started with Tom Shadyac gives hand at directing from a script written by Steve Oedekerk.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci